Chilli's Too

Cuisine: Mexican, American, Burgers

Chilli's Too is a Mexican, American, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

• 11/28/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/07/2015

Rwarren69 tried it.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

cold burger

This restaurant is located at gate B14. I was here for an early lunch. I had eaten at Chili’s elsewhere, which is why I selected this place to visit.

My order arrived lickety split (a huge plus in an airport, even though I had plenty of time to kill) however the burger was cold while the fries were hot. The waiter took away the burger, and suggested I munch on the hot fries while I waited. I didn’t time the wait, but it was significantly longer than the first delivery. I was rewarded with a brand new burger, piping hot, and a fresh batch of fries too! (OK a double order of fries was a bit much to plow through by myself….) The burger was worth the wait: very tasty, a little greasy but not unpleasantly so.

I would come back here if I were passing through again.

Southern Smokehouse burger at Chilli's Too

Southern Smokehouse burger

The burger came with lettuce, bacon, cheese, and onion rings. On the side was a basket of of fries and a small cup of sweet BBQ sauce. The burger was tasty but cold, and the fries were piping hot. (The burger was replaced; the photo is the first one.)

Mexican American Burgers

Chilli's Too  Restaurant Reviews

Chilli's Too is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Offer For Chillies Chicago Airport, Chillies Chicago Menu, Chilli's Chicago Restaurant, Chilli's Too, Chilli's Too Menu, O'hare Chillis, and Chilli's Chicago.