China 1

Call (Between Travis Rd and Lake Dow Rd)

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Super crunchy sweet and sour chicken. Yum"
"This place is a rip off. They charged me an extra $3.50 for to get shrimp fried rice instead of pork fried rice. They gave me 4 small size shrimps with my rice. So i paid $3.50 for 4 small shrimp. On top of that we ordered another order of shrimp fried ri"
"Fast and delicious"
"I enjoy the eggrolls!"
"Goof. Basic Chinese take put"
Cons
"Shut the doors. I tried to have a conversation with the person and they told me that they were justifiable in charging me that much for the food. "
"$25 min delivery fee "
Comments
"They can't get your order right. They over charge, and the food is not good at all. Do not eat here "
May 21, 2011

Good Take-out Chinese

Great Food every time...fast service..Prices in line with the norm for Chinese take-out...Highly Recommend....
May 25, 2009

Great Chinese

This is a great place for take out Chinese food. The service is always quick and friendly. The food is GREAT! We usually place our order, walk down the sidewalk to the movie store and pick our food up when we are done. I would…

Chinese Asian Delivery

China 1  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/17/2016 A diner from Mcdonough, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/08/2016 A diner from Mcdonough, GA tried it.

• 5/28/2016 A diner from Mcdonough, GA tried it.

• 5/06/2016 A diner from Mcdonough, GA tried it.

• 4/18/2016 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 10/02/2015 A diner from Mcdonough, GA tried it.

• 9/16/2015 A diner from Mcdonough, GA tried it.

• 6/22/2015 A diner from FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/02/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Super crunchy sweet and sour chicken. Yum
  • 3/01/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast and delicious
    Cons
    $25 min delivery fee
China 1 is located near the cities of Mc Donough and Henry County.
People found this by searching for: China 1 Mcdonough Ga Menu, China One Mcdonough Ga Menu, Chinese Restaurant Hwy 81 Mcdonough Ga, China 1 In Mcdonough Ga, China 1 Mcdonough, China 1, Chinese Delivery Mcdonough Ga, China 1 Mcdonough Ga, and China One Mcdonough Ga.