China 1

(Between Travis Rd and Lake Dow Rd)

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Super crunchy sweet and sour chicken. Yum"
"This place is a rip off. They charged me an extra $3.50 for to get shrimp fried rice instead of pork fried rice. They gave me 4 small size shrimps with my rice. So i paid $3.50 for 4 small shrimp. On top of that we ordered another order of shrimp fried ri"
"Fast and delicious"
"I enjoy the eggrolls!"
"Goof. Basic Chinese take put"
Cons
"Shut the doors. I tried to have a conversation with the person and they told me that they were justifiable in charging me that much for the food. "
"$25 min delivery fee "
Comments
"They can't get your order right. They over charge, and the food is not good at all. Do not eat here "
  • 1/08/2017

A dining patron from Mcdonough, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/17/2016

A Chinese food lover from Mcdonough, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/08/2016

• 5/28/2016

• 5/06/2016

A Chinese food lover from Mcdonough, GA tried it.

• 4/18/2016

A Chinese chowhound from GA tried it.

• 10/02/2015

• 9/16/2015

• 6/22/2015

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/02/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Super crunchy sweet and sour chicken. Yum
May 21, 2011

Good Take-out Chinese

Great Food every time...fast service..Prices in line with the norm for Chinese take-out...Highly Recommend....
May 25, 2009

Great Chinese

This is a great place for take out Chinese food. The service is always quick and friendly. The food is GREAT! We usually place our order, walk down the sidewalk to the movie store and pick our food up when we are done. I would…

Chinese Asian Delivery

China 1  Restaurant Reviews

China 1 is located near the cities of Mc Donough and Henry County.
People found this by searching for: China 1 In Mcdonough Ga, China 1 Mcdonough, Chinese Restaurant Mcdonough Ga, China 1 Mcdonough Ga Menu, Chinese Delivery Mcdonough Ga, China 1 Mcdonough Ga, China Star Lake Dow, and China One Mcdonough Ga.