1138 S Koeller St
Oshkosh, WI 54902

China 1

Cuisine: Catering, Fast Food, Lunch

China 1 is a Catering, Fast Food, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Pros
"I'm from NY an the food is excellent.Best chinese food in Spring Hill"
"good food a few people are nice and good workers"
Cons
"slow delivery slow on the phone"
Comments
"have really great food"
  • 2/05/2018

A Catering food lover from Spring Hill, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I'm from NY an the food is excellent.Best chinese food in Spring Hill
  • 4/14/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/30/2013

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    good food a few people are nice and good workers
    Cons
    slow delivery slow on the phone
    Comments
    have really great food
  • 4/05/2013

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

PM18 photo

PM18

Rapid River, MI

Awesome food

My hubby’s and I’s favorite Chinese restaurant. After living in Oshkosh 8 years we moved out of the state but make a point to eat here when we’re in the area. Only ordered for pick up or delivery but the food is amazing.

62. Szechuan Chicken

Got this on accident (had ordered Sesame Chicken and was misunderstood) – as it was the restaurant’s fault, they let me keep this one and also gave me what I ordered. . . Good move, because this became my new fav

Delivery Catering Good for groups

China 1  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: China One Oshkosh, China One Oshkosh Wisconsin, China 1, China 1 Oshkosh Wi, China 1 Oshkosh, China 1 In Oshkosh, China 1 Oshkosh Menu, China 1, Oshkosh, and China One Restaurant.