China Buffet

Neighborhoods: Roebuck
Cuisine: Buffet, Chinese, Asian

China Buffet is a Buffet, Chinese, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"If I could give this place a 0 star review, I absolutely would. WORST chinese restaurant around!!!! I have gotten take-out there once before. Our order was incorrect then, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt. So today, a couple of us decided to get i"
"Average food service good price fair atmosphere poor"
"It's convenient"
Cons
"Terrible service, argumentative staff, unclean food, incorrect orders, terrible quality food"
"No insects in food. Flies roach legs ect. Refilling my drink without me asking. Less of a I'm to proud to help you attitude"
Comments
"Learn to speak better english, instead of smiling and saying yes when I tell you insects are in my meal"
gotfreon photo

gotfreon

Birmingham, AL

nasty food rude manager beware

found something nasty gross hairy plastic looking showed manager she got rude with me?

1. Spring Roll

trash in spring roll

Nasty Buffet Chinese

China Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/30/2016 A diner from Birmingham, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/07/2016 A diner from Birmingham, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/10/2016 A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.

• 10/30/2015 A diner from Birmingham, AL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 10/09/2015 A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.

• 8/07/2015 A diner from Birmingham, AL tried it.

• 8/28/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 6/23/2014 A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it.

• 4/10/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/19/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Average food service good price fair atmosphere poor
China Buffet is located near the cities of Mountain Brook.
People found this by searching for: 9136 Parkway East, Birmingham, Al, Chinese Restaurant, China Buffet In Roebuck, China Buffet Roebuck Al, China Buffet Roebuck, Chinese Restaurant In Roebuck Shopping Plaza Birmingham Al, China Buffet, China Buffet Parkway East, and China Buffet Roebuck Parkway.