China Buffet

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Buffet

Overall
August 28, 2010

I really like it!

I go to the China Buffet weekly, and I love the food. The cost is excellent. and the staff is super friendly. I love the place!
January 27, 2009

Yuck... go across the street to the Jade instead!

I am a Jade regular and before it got rebuilt after burning down a couple years back, I decided to go here instead to get my Chinese food fix. Boy was I disappointed! All the food were too salty for my taste and the fried foods were soggy…

Delivery Online Ordering Chinese

China Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/27/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 6/05/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/29/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/11/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/10/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 7/21/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/29/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/15/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/18/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/30/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: China Buffet Plattsburgh Ny Menu, Number 1 Chinese Plattsburgh Ny Menu, Number One Chinese Plattsburgh Ny Menu, Chinesebuffetplattsburg, China Buffet Plattsburgh Ny, China Buffet Plattsburgh, and China Buffet Plattsburgh Menu.