China Buffet

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Buffet

Overall
August 28, 2010

I really like it!

I go to the China Buffet weekly, and I love the food. The cost is excellent. and the staff is super friendly. I love the place!
January 27, 2009

Yuck... go across the street to the Jade instead!

I am a Jade regular and before it got rebuilt after burning down a couple years back, I decided to go here instead to get my Chinese food fix. Boy was I disappointed! All the food were too salty for my taste and the fried foods were soggy…

Delivery Online Ordering Chinese

China Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/27/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 6/05/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 5/29/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/11/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/10/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 7/21/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/29/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/15/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 8/18/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/30/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Number 1 Chinese Plattsburgh Ny Menu, China Buffet Champlain Ny, Chinesebuffetplattsburg, Number One Chinese Plattsburgh Ny Menu, China Buffet Plattsburgh Menu, China Buffet Plattsburgh Ny, China Buffet Plattsburgh Ny Menu, and China Buffet Plattsburgh.