China Cafe

Cuisine: Asian, Lunch specials, Catering

January 9, 2017

I am SO tired of being penny pinched at this place. I have been a customer for years and tonight angered me. I ordered a Large Wonton soup to go. I asked for a bag of the fried noodles that they always bring to your table no charge. I…
July 9, 2011

CHINA CAFE THE WORST EATING PLACE!!!!

The worst chinese food in austin! very salty cheap starch!! beginning with the owner customer service poorly!! YOU WILL REGRET!! AND SPEND YOUR MONEY IN BAD FOOD :( PEOPLE CALLING AND COMPLAINED BEING CHARGE WRONG, ORDER WRONG, I WAS VERY…
June 2, 2011

Save your money!

Went there for dinner tonight and we were the only people in the entire restaurant. Our bill was exactly $42 for two people. We had 2 non-alcoholic beverages, 2 "egg rolls," 2 cups of Wonton soup, pork fried rice and 2 entrees. I would…

11/19/2017

A Vietnamese chowhound from Pflugerville, TX tried 888 Vietnamese Restaurant in Riverside, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Delicious delectable Asian cuisine
Cons
Nothing
11/18/2017

A diner from US tried Country Boyz Fixins in MLK, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/13/2017

A diner from Austin, TX tried Verdes Mexican Parrilla.

11/12/2017

A dining patron from San Diego, CA tried Marker 10 in Bouldin, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/11/2017

A diner from Austin, TX tried Niki's Pizza.

11/11/2017

An American chowhound from Mantua, OH tried Marie Callender's in Gateway, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The pies. Other menu items were too salty for me.
11/09/2017

A Pakistani chowhound from Austin, TX tried Atia's Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/09/2017

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried McDonald's in West Oak Hill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/08/2017

A dining patron from Austin, TX tried Pei Wei Asian Diner in Hancock.

11/03/2017

A dining patron from Schulenburg, TX tried Trattoria Grande (CLOSED).

Asian Lunch specials Dinner

China Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

China Cafe is located near the cities of Rollingwood.
People found this by searching for: China Cafe Austin Lake Creek, China Cafe Austin Lake Creek Menu, Chinese Restaurant On 183, Chinese Food Near Hwy 183, Chinacafe183.Com, China Cafe Austin 183, China Cafe Lake Creek Menu, China Cafe Austin Tx 183, and China Cafe Lake Creek.