China Cafe

Cuisine: Asian, Lunch specials, Catering

January 9, 2017

I am SO tired of being penny pinched at this place. I have been a customer for years and tonight angered me. I ordered a Large Wonton soup to go. I asked for a bag of the fried noodles that they always bring to your table no charge. I…
July 9, 2011

CHINA CAFE THE WORST EATING PLACE!!!!

The worst chinese food in austin! very salty cheap starch!! beginning with the owner customer service poorly!! YOU WILL REGRET!! AND SPEND YOUR MONEY IN BAD FOOD :( PEOPLE CALLING AND COMPLAINED BEING CHARGE WRONG, ORDER WRONG, I WAS VERY…
June 2, 2011

Save your money!

Went there for dinner tonight and we were the only people in the entire restaurant. Our bill was exactly $42 for two people. We had 2 non-alcoholic beverages, 2 "egg rolls," 2 cups of Wonton soup, pork fried rice and 2 entrees. I would…

7/21/2017

A diner from Austin, TX tried 888 Vietnamese Restaurant in Riverside and liked it.

7/19/2017

A diner from Austin, TX tried Firehouse Subs and liked it.

7/18/2017

An American Traditional chowhound from US tried Country Boyz Fixins in MLK.

7/17/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried Hat Creek Burger Co. in Allandale, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/17/2017

An Italian chowhound from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried Villagio in Sawgrass Mills.

7/16/2017

A diner from US tried Dragon Express.

7/16/2017

An American food lover from Austin, TX tried Pier on Lake Austin.

7/15/2017

A diner from Burnet, TX tried Little Caesars.

7/15/2017

A Chinese food lover from Austin, TX tried Little China, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/14/2017

A Pizza food lover from Austin, TX tried 360 Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Wow! The Pennybacker - most amazing pepperoni concoction yet, thank you for creating it
Cons
Lil but if a wait, they had a hiccup on cheese supply but let me know straight away and I took advantage and finished my book while waiting and owner gave complimentary cannoli which was delicious-- so perhaps I wouldn't have changed a thing!
Comments
Will be back for more of fabulous pizza - what a crust too!
Asian Lunch specials Dinner

China Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

China Cafe is located near the cities of Rollingwood.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Food Near Hwy 183, China Cafe Lake Creek Menu, China Cafe Austin 183, China Cafe Austin Lake Creek, Chinese Restaurant On 183, China Cafe Austin Lake Creek Menu, Chinacafe183.Com, China Cafe Lake Creek, and China Cafe Austin Tx 183.