China Cafe

Cuisine: Asian, Lunch specials, Catering

January 9, 2017

I am SO tired of being penny pinched at this place. I have been a customer for years and tonight angered me. I ordered a Large Wonton soup to go. I asked for a bag of the fried noodles that they always bring to your table no charge. I…
July 9, 2011

CHINA CAFE THE WORST EATING PLACE!!!!

The worst chinese food in austin! very salty cheap starch!! beginning with the owner customer service poorly!! YOU WILL REGRET!! AND SPEND YOUR MONEY IN BAD FOOD :( PEOPLE CALLING AND COMPLAINED BEING CHARGE WRONG, ORDER WRONG, I WAS VERY…
June 2, 2011

Save your money!

Went there for dinner tonight and we were the only people in the entire restaurant. Our bill was exactly $42 for two people. We had 2 non-alcoholic beverages, 2 "egg rolls," 2 cups of Wonton soup, pork fried rice and 2 entrees. I would…

9/23/2017

A diner from US tried Bj's Restaurant and Brewhouse.

9/23/2017

A Mexican food lover from Austin, TX tried Jalapenos Taco Bar in Garrison Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/23/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Austin, TX tried Vasquez Taco in North Burnet, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/22/2017

A diner from Austin, TX tried Papa John's Pizza.

9/21/2017

A Korean chowhound from Austin, TX tried Manna Korean Restaurant in Highland, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/20/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Dr Wok, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
I ordered the beef skewers and after eating 1 realized they had served me rotten food. When I had the 'audacity' to ask for a refund the lady at the counter gave me such a hard time and so much attitude I just couldn't believe it. She finally gave me ba
Cons
Food And service
Comments
Do not recommend
9/18/2017

A dining patron from TX tried Mr. Gatti's.

9/17/2017

A Barbecue chowhound from US tried Willie's Bar-B-Que in MLK.

9/15/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Checkers in West Congress, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Haven't been here in years it needs to come back to Austin Texas
9/14/2017

A diner from Austin, TX tried Wing Stop.

Asian Lunch specials Dinner

China Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

China Cafe is located near the cities of Rollingwood.
People found this by searching for: Chinacafe183.Com, Chinese Food Near Hwy 183, China Cafe Austin Lake Creek, China Cafe Austin 183, China Cafe Lake Creek Menu, China Cafe Austin Lake Creek Menu, Chinese Restaurant On 183, China Cafe Austin Tx 183, and China Cafe Lake Creek.