China Chef Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Mount Airy

Overall
Pros
"I've ordered take out here several times in the last few months and it was very good. No complaints"
"They have messed my order up several times, and instead of giving you a credit they wanted me to drive 45 minutes the next day with my messed up order to replace it... Um no thanks, I'd be afraid they would do something to it. When I called to explain my"
"I have been getting carry-out from there for over 25 years. Love their Fried Rice. They have the "BEST" Fried Wontons!! Fast Service and always pleasant people working there."
"Great food"
"Service"
"Fried chicken wontons are delicious and fried rice taste great too"
"Great food. Nice man who runs it. Very fast and fresh."
Cons
"The building inside is very out-dated. Is clean but needs to be updated. They need to open it up more and make it more friendly & inviting. Need more sitting area for those who are waiting for carry-out."
"Looks a little ruff"
"Building is.old not gross or dirty just more of a carry out place"
"Not the nicest looking place. Clean, but old. We always eat carry out. "
Comments
"I will continue to get my carry-out there!"
"Very nice"
"Lunch specails are a great value"
Fasteddie photo

Fasteddie

Harrison, OH

Extra Charges

Great food, but they charged my credit card $3.09 more than the bill that I signed. When I confronted them about the charge they said my credit card company added the charge. My Credit Union never adds charges and I am disputing the charge. I have been a customer for years. Needless to say I will NEVER go there again.

December 30, 2005

Excellent lunch specials

This is the place to go when you just can't decide what to get. Each weekday special offers you two choices (Monday's are the best!), egg roll and soup for less than 6.00. The food is great and no MSG! PROS: Great lunch specials CONS:…

From CityGrid:

• Where everything is always fresh! Superb Chinese food at a reasonable price.

China Chef Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/26/2016 A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 2/28/2016 A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 1/31/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/18/2015 A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 12/13/2015 A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 11/16/2015 A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/13/2015 A diner from Cleveland, OH tried it.

• 11/11/2015 A diner from WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/20/2015 A diner from Southfield, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/11/2015 A diner from Maineville, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    I will continue to get my carry-out there!
China Chef Restaurant is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: China Chef On Colerain, China Chef Menu, China Chef Cincinnati, China Chef On Colerain Ave. In Ohio, China Chef Menu Cincinnati, China Chef Colerain Menu, and China Chef Colerain.