China City Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Best around and we have tried Chinese food in thr area from Sacramento to Placerville and we keep going back to China City. Service is great and staff is very friendly :)"
"We get take aways fromy China city all the time. I absolutely love their honey walnut shrimp/chicken."
"Friendly, fast, consistent and good."
"Service, great food , good value, they know me by name.."
"Food"
"Sesame and orange chicken"
"great food, great community supporters."
"Food.& owners"
"great food, good service"
"The best Chinese food around! My family love going there. Super nice people as well. In fact, ill go order some now mmmmmmm. "
"Everything I've tried is tasty."
"Love this place. They make me walnut chicken because I'm not big on shrimp. The sauce they use is incredible. "
"great food, great service."
"It's all about the delicious food!!!!!!!!"
"Excellent food"
"Best Chinese good I think I've ever had!! "
"They are fast and friendly, with AMAZING food."
Cons
"Busy place so might have to wait to get seated but is worth the wait"
"Smelt unusual in the restaurant "
"Restaurant could use some cosmetic improvements "
"Restaurant is often time busy and have to wait for food. "
Comments
"Great food great service !"

Chinese Lunch Good for groups

China City Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/28/2016 A diner from Oakland, CA tried it.

• 12/25/2016 A diner from Citrus Heights, CA tried it.

• 12/17/2016 A diner from El Dorado Hills, CA tried it.

• 12/02/2016 A diner from Redwood City, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/02/2016 A diner from Placerville, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Busy place so might have to wait to get seated but is worth the wait
  • 11/30/2016 A diner from Shingle Springs, CA tried it.

• 11/06/2016 A diner from Baldwin Park, CA tried it.

• 11/04/2016 A diner from Rescue, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/30/2016 A diner from Carmichael, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 10/24/2016 A diner from Redwood City, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

China City Restaurant is located near the cities of Latrobe.
People found this by searching for: China City Cameron Park Ca Menu, China City Cameron Park, China City Shingle Springs, Cameron Park Chinese Food, China City Restaurant Menu Cameron Park, China City Cameron Park Ca, China City Cameron Park Menu, China City Restaurant Cameron Park Menu, and China City Restaurant Cameron Park.