8975 Sw Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy

China Delight

Neighborhoods: Garden Home - Raleigh Hills
Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

• 10/25/2017

A diner from Portland, OR tried it.

• 8/03/2016

A Chinese food lover from NM tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/27/2016

A Chinese food lover from Portland, OR tried it.

• 3/24/2016

A Chinese food lover from Portland, OR tried it.

• 11/01/2014

Terribleservice photo

Terribleservice

Beaverton, OR

Terrible Service

The guy that greets you does not like to be wrong. They put fillers in their food so they can use less meat. They added zucchini, mushrooms and celery (not on the menu) in my last order to go. When I tried to order this time and stated what all I wanted in it, he said you don’t like the other stuff? I stated that I had eaten there many times and my last togo order had all that stuff he wanted to argue and insisted I was lying to him. Mind you I was not asking for a discount or refund, simply wanted to specify what I wanted this time. He even showed me an order he was taking to a table that had ingredients in it that were not on the menu and wanted to try and tell me again I was wrong and making it up. He ended up bringing the order out for me and once again arguing and repeating to me that I was wrong and they would never do that. I ended up leaving with out the order because he wanted to continue attacking me before giving me my order. As I was walking out he said leave we don’t need your business and your lies. Again I wasn’t asking for anything but a special order custom made.

Kung Pao Chicken

Chinese Dinner Lunch
City Thai

Thai in Hillsdale

China Delight  Restaurant Reviews

China Delight is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: China Delight Menu, China Delight Portland Or., China Delight Happy Hour, China Delight Beaverton, China Delight Portland Or, China Delight Portland, Or, Chinese Food Raleigh Hills Portland, China Delight Raleigh Hills, and China Delight Menu Raleigh Hills.