1108 N Loop 336 W Ste A
Conroe, TX 77301-1163

China Delight Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Chicken, Pan Asian

China Delight Restaurant is a Chinese, Chicken, and Pan Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Great"
Cons
"The food did not taste fresh. Weird undertaste. It was the worst chinesefood i have ever eaten. Both my husband and I left just about the entire meal on the table. Horrible!"
  • 11/02/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Conroe, TX tried it.

• 6/04/2018

A diner from Willis, TX tried it.

• 5/21/2018

A Chinese food lover from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great
  • 10/19/2017

A dining patron from Willis, TX tried it.

• 8/15/2016

A diner from Conroe, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 2/20/2016

A diner from Spring, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/31/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/04/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/08/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/02/2015

A Chinese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

ginalangford photo

ginalangford

Conroe, TX

Good yes, but what is up with the people who run this place?

Usually the food here is good, and there is a lot of it! My husband and I usually get the Triple Delight . There are only two things that I don’t care for. One is that there are a lot of Chinese people who work there (duh) but there are also a few other races that work there also that do the taking of the orders and wait on people, every time someone would leave a tip for the people who waited on them, the Chinese people would take it off the table. Not sure if they split the tips at the end of the night or what, but it happens EVERY time we go there. We have made it a point to give the person who waited on us the tip without anyone noticing, like on the way to the restroom or something. I also hate that when you go there for lunch, they give you a lot of food for about $5 bucks, but if you order a drink it’s about $3… I don’t order drinks here unless I just have too. It’s best to do take out! That is way to expensive for a drink!

Triple Delight

Very good, huge veggies, nice portions.

February 28, 2013

The food in this place is incredible!

The food in this place is incredible! I think they only use the freshest ingredients and the freshness actually comes out of their dishes. Best salad in town.
September 7, 2012

Not what I expected

I love the food, but the other day my wife called on her way home from work. The specials are supposed to be till 3 on the weekdays. She called at 2:45 to order a couple of luch specials. She was 5 minutes away and the lady told her the…
April 10, 2010

Mr.

Been going there for twenty years. Today was the worse meal we ever had. The shrimp cashew taste like urine and rancid. The fried rice was tasteless and way below par. Even the fortune cookie was stale. John, the owner had better start…

Chinese Chicken Pan Asian

China Delight Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

China Delight Restaurant is located near the cities of Montgomery County.
People found this by searching for: China Delight, China Delight Conroe Tx, China Delight Conroe, China Delight Phone Number, China Delight Restaurant Conroe Tx, China Delight Menu Conroe Tx, China Delight Conroe Tx Menu, and China Delight Conroe Texas.