2300 Us 130
North Brunswick, NJ 08902-4807

China Express

Cuisine: Chinese, Salads, Cafe

Pros
"Good food fast service. "
  • 10/19/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Edison, NJ tried it.

• 12/18/2016

A Chinese chowhound from North Brunswick, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food fast service.
  • 1/23/2016

A dining patron from North Brunswick, NJ tried it.

• 1/09/2016

A diner from Madison, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/03/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 5/03/2013

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

joeyjig photo

joeyjig

East Brunswick, NJ

Amazing Food!

I went to China express to try something different. I was pleasantly surprised when I got there. Yes it looks like most other Chineese take out places, however the food is nothing to sneeze at. I’ve been there about 10 times now and tried something different every time I’ve gone. I started with the general Tso’s (which I was told was the best seller) and then went to the pepper steak and the House mei fun. awesome!.. By far the best chineese I’’ve had in Jersey…If you don’t believe me .. you need to go for yourself!

General Tso

the review says it all .. #1 hands down

jlocklear photo

jlocklear

North Brunswick, NJ

i will never order from this place again!!!!

I placed order with china express in north brunswick nj. after 50 mins of waiting i was finally told that they never recieved order even though i have a email comfirmation that order was recieved then they told me to come in 5 mins to pick up the food myself when i placed it for delivery. i asked him how could he possibly tell me the food will be ready in 5 mins in any case, when he has no idea what i ordered… which tells me he had to have some idea what i ordered to give me a time limit as to how long it will take to prepare for me to pick it up. after being caught lying to me he prefered to continue arguing. to which i just hung up… i will not be going back to that chinese resturant again.

Delivery Chinese N

China Express  Restaurant Reviews

China Express is located near the cities of North Brunswick Twp, North Brunswick Township Cdp, North Brunswick Township, Milltown, and New Brunswick.
People found this by searching for: China Express, North Brunswick, China Express Nj, China Express North Brunswick, China Express In North Brunswick, China Express North Brunswick, Nj, China Express North Brunswick Menu, and China Express North Brunswick Nj.