China Fun

Neighborhoods: West Ashley
Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I have been in Charleston 13 or so years best Chinese Food I've found. "
"Delicious food..i travel from North Charleston to West Ashley for this good food"
"No pros to this experience. I ordered the spare rib combo plate and they put the sopping ribs on top of the fried rice and ruined it.when I called them they said this is the way they do it instead of placing side by side.they didn't offer refund of a meal"
Cons
"Worst experience in 50 years"
April 25, 2011

Stay Away!

I really, truly am not a super picky person. However, China Fun was so disgusting and not worth the $20 that my husband and I just spent that I felt compelled to warn all others about their terrible food and prices. Granted, I will admit…
September 7, 2010

highly recommanded

the service is very fast. and workers are pleasant. the chicken wings are the best in charleston.
August 22, 2009

Best Chinese Restaurant I Have Ever Eaten At!

Our friends had us over for dinner one night and we were not excited to have order-in Chinese food UNTIL we tasted it. Everything has a unique flavor, which is hard to find in most Chinese Restaurants. We recommend the Spicy Chicken…

Chinese Dinner Lunch

China Fun  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/22/2016 A diner from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 6/27/2016 A diner from Charleston, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/21/2016 Terryw71 tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Terryw71 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I have been in Charleston 13 or so years best Chinese Food I've found.
  • 3/28/2016 A diner from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 5/24/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
  • 4/22/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 3/26/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 3/06/2015 A diner from FL tried it.

• 2/27/2015 A diner from FL tried it.

• 2/22/2015 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

China Fun is located near the cities of The Groves.
People found this by searching for: China Fun Near Me, China Fun Charleston Sc Menu, China Fun West Ashley, China Fun Charleston Menu, China Fun Menu, China Fun Menu Charleston Sc, China Fun, China Fun Charleston Sc, and China Fun West Ashkewy.