China Fun

Neighborhoods: West Ashley
Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I have been in Charleston 13 or so years best Chinese Food I've found. "
"Delicious food..i travel from North Charleston to West Ashley for this good food"
"No pros to this experience. I ordered the spare rib combo plate and they put the sopping ribs on top of the fried rice and ruined it.when I called them they said this is the way they do it instead of placing side by side.they didn't offer refund of a meal"
Cons
"Worst experience in 50 years"
  • 9/30/2017

A dining patron from Charleston, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/28/2017

A diner from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 7/10/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 6/23/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/08/2017

A Chinese food lover from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 6/05/2017

A dining patron from GA tried it.

• 2/24/2017

A Chinese food lover from Charleston, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/05/2017

• 12/12/2016

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 8/22/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Charleston, SC tried it.

April 25, 2011

Stay Away!

I really, truly am not a super picky person. However, China Fun was so disgusting and not worth the $20 that my husband and I just spent that I felt compelled to warn all others about their terrible food and prices. Granted, I will admit…
September 7, 2010

highly recommanded

the service is very fast. and workers are pleasant. the chicken wings are the best in charleston.
August 22, 2009

Best Chinese Restaurant I Have Ever Eaten At!

Our friends had us over for dinner one night and we were not excited to have order-in Chinese food UNTIL we tasted it. Everything has a unique flavor, which is hard to find in most Chinese Restaurants. We recommend the Spicy Chicken…

11/19/2017

A diner from US tried Joe's Cuisine in North Charleston inside Mark Clark.

11/19/2017

A dining patron from Charleston, SC tried China Palace Restaurant - Ashley Phosphate Rd in North Charleston outside Mark Clark, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast service good food
Cons
None
Comments
Its a very nice place
11/19/2017

A diner from US tried McDonald's in West Ashley and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

11/19/2017

An American chowhound from Charleston, SC tried Red Lobster in West Ashley, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/14/2017

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried Dukes Barbecue.

11/14/2017

A dining patron from Charleston, SC tried Gracie Mansion in Harleston Village.

11/10/2017

A diner from Lawrenceville, GA tried Miyabi Kyoto Japanese Steak in West Ashley, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/09/2017

A Bagels chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried Bagel Nation Cafe (CLOSED) in James Island.

11/08/2017

A diner from Goose Creek, SC tried Beaumont's Bar & Cafe in South of Broad, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/06/2017

A Southern chowhound from Huntington, NY tried Magnolia's in South of Broad, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Service was very good
Cons
Food was cold. We were seated in the back room. No ambiance at all. Felt like we weren't even in the restaurant. We were told sorry that's all we can offer you. We had a reservation for 2 weeks. Won't return.
Comments
Don't let them put you in the back room.
Chinese Dinner Lunch

China Fun  Restaurant Reviews

China Fun is located near the cities of The Groves.
People found this by searching for: China Fun Charleston Sc Menu, China Fun Charleston Sc, China Fun, China Fun Menu Charleston Sc, China Fun Menu, China Fun West Ashley, and China Fun Charleston Menu.