China Fun

Neighborhoods: West Ashley
Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I have been in Charleston 13 or so years best Chinese Food I've found. "
"Delicious food..i travel from North Charleston to West Ashley for this good food"
"No pros to this experience. I ordered the spare rib combo plate and they put the sopping ribs on top of the fried rice and ruined it.when I called them they said this is the way they do it instead of placing side by side.they didn't offer refund of a meal"
Cons
"Worst experience in 50 years"
  • 7/10/2017

A Chinese food lover from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 6/23/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/08/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 6/05/2017

A diner from GA tried it.

• 2/24/2017

A dining patron from Charleston, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/05/2017

• 12/12/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 8/22/2016

A dining patron from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 6/27/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Charleston, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/21/2016

Terryw71 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Terryw71 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I have been in Charleston 13 or so years best Chinese Food I've found.
April 25, 2011

Stay Away!

I really, truly am not a super picky person. However, China Fun was so disgusting and not worth the $20 that my husband and I just spent that I felt compelled to warn all others about their terrible food and prices. Granted, I will admit…
September 7, 2010

highly recommanded

the service is very fast. and workers are pleasant. the chicken wings are the best in charleston.
August 22, 2009

Best Chinese Restaurant I Have Ever Eaten At!

Our friends had us over for dinner one night and we were not excited to have order-in Chinese food UNTIL we tasted it. Everything has a unique flavor, which is hard to find in most Chinese Restaurants. We recommend the Spicy Chicken…

7/13/2017

A dining patron from Corona, CA tried Rancho DE La Torre and liked it.

7/13/2017

A diner from Marietta, GA tried Harbor View Restaurant @ Holiday Inn Riverview in West Ashley inside Mark Clark.

7/12/2017

A Mexican food lover from Lawrenceville, GA tried Rio Grande in West Ashley.

7/11/2017

A diner from Stone Mountain, GA tried Baroni's Pizza in West Ashley, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/11/2017

An American chowhound from US tried O'Charley's.

7/10/2017

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried China Fun in West Ashley.

7/08/2017

A dining patron from Charleston, SC tried Bagel Nation Cafe (CLOSED) in James Island.

7/07/2017

A diner from US tried Quiznos Sub in West Ashley, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
it unfortunately closed.
7/07/2017

A Southern chowhound from Summerville, SC tried Bertha's Kitchen.

7/04/2017

An American chowhound from Hilton Head Island, SC tried Mickey's Diner in South of Broad and liked it. They liked the food.

Chinese Dinner Lunch

China Fun  Restaurant Reviews

China Fun is located near the cities of The Groves.
People found this by searching for: China Fun Menu Charleston Sc, China Fun West Ashley Menu, China Fun Menu, China Fun Charleston Sc, China Fun Charleston Menu, China Fun West Ashley, and China Fun Charleston Sc Menu.