China Fun

Neighborhoods: West Ashley
Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I have been in Charleston 13 or so years best Chinese Food I've found. "
"Delicious food..i travel from North Charleston to West Ashley for this good food"
"No pros to this experience. I ordered the spare rib combo plate and they put the sopping ribs on top of the fried rice and ruined it.when I called them they said this is the way they do it instead of placing side by side.they didn't offer refund of a meal"
Cons
"Worst experience in 50 years"
  • 2/24/2017

A dining patron from Charleston, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/05/2017

• 12/12/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 8/22/2016

A diner from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 6/27/2016

A diner from Charleston, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/21/2016

Terryw71 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Terryw71 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I have been in Charleston 13 or so years best Chinese Food I've found.
  • 3/28/2016

A Chinese food lover from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 5/24/2015

A Chinese food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
  • 4/22/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 3/26/2015

A Chinese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

April 25, 2011

Stay Away!

I really, truly am not a super picky person. However, China Fun was so disgusting and not worth the $20 that my husband and I just spent that I felt compelled to warn all others about their terrible food and prices. Granted, I will admit…
September 7, 2010

highly recommanded

the service is very fast. and workers are pleasant. the chicken wings are the best in charleston.
August 22, 2009

Best Chinese Restaurant I Have Ever Eaten At!

Our friends had us over for dinner one night and we were not excited to have order-in Chinese food UNTIL we tasted it. Everything has a unique flavor, which is hard to find in most Chinese Restaurants. We recommend the Spicy Chicken…

5/24/2017

A Pizza food lover from Charleston, SC tried Pizza Hut in James Island, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/24/2017

An American food lover from Summerville, SC tried Dukes Barbecue.

5/23/2017

Vivianf tried Vincent Chicco’s in Mazyck - Wraggborough, didn't like it, and rated it . Vivianf liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Pasta dishes were good
Cons
Service was absolutely unacceptable. Too long to give our drink order; too long to get our drinks; entrees came before we had finished our drinks; long time to get wine to go with our entrees.
Comments
Too many other good restaurants in Charleston and Mt. Pleasant.
5/22/2017

A Mediterranean food lover from US tried MED Deli.

5/18/2017

A diner from Woodstock, GA tried IHOP in West Ashley inside Mark Clark, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/16/2017

A diner from Charleston, SC tried Marina Variety Store & Restaurant/Salty Mike's.

5/16/2017

A Chinese food lover from Charleston, SC tried Yum Yum Express Chinese Restaurant in North Charleston outside Mark Clark.

5/14/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Trotters Restaurant in West Ashley inside Mark Clark and liked it.

5/12/2017

A dining patron from Mount Pleasant, SC tried MED Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/11/2017

A dining patron from Charleston, SC tried La Fontana Italian Restaurant.

Chinese Dinner Lunch

China Fun  Restaurant Reviews

China Fun is located near the cities of The Groves.
People found this by searching for: China Fun West Ashley Menu, China Fun Menu, China Fun Menu Charleston Sc, China Fun Charleston Sc Menu, China Fun West Ashley, China Fun Charleston Sc, and China Fun Charleston Menu.