China Fun

Neighborhoods: West Ashley
Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I have been in Charleston 13 or so years best Chinese Food I've found. "
"Delicious food..i travel from North Charleston to West Ashley for this good food"
"No pros to this experience. I ordered the spare rib combo plate and they put the sopping ribs on top of the fried rice and ruined it.when I called them they said this is the way they do it instead of placing side by side.they didn't offer refund of a meal"
Cons
"Worst experience in 50 years"
April 25, 2011

Stay Away!

I really, truly am not a super picky person. However, China Fun was so disgusting and not worth the $20 that my husband and I just spent that I felt compelled to warn all others about their terrible food and prices. Granted, I will admit…
September 7, 2010

highly recommanded

the service is very fast. and workers are pleasant. the chicken wings are the best in charleston.
August 22, 2009

Best Chinese Restaurant I Have Ever Eaten At!

Our friends had us over for dinner one night and we were not excited to have order-in Chinese food UNTIL we tasted it. Everything has a unique flavor, which is hard to find in most Chinese Restaurants. We recommend the Spicy Chicken…

Chinese Dinner Lunch

China Fun  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/22/2016 A diner from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 6/27/2016 A diner from Charleston, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/21/2016 Terryw71 tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Terryw71 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I have been in Charleston 13 or so years best Chinese Food I've found.
  • 3/28/2016 A diner from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 5/24/2015 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
  • 4/22/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 3/26/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/06/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 2/27/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 2/22/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

China Fun is located near the cities of The Groves.
People found this by searching for: China Fun West Ashley, China Fun Charleston Sc, China Fun Charleston Menu, China Fun Charleston Sc Menu, China Fun Menu Charleston Sc, China Fun Menu, and Restaurant West Ashley.