China Fun Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Carmel Mountain
Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

January 27, 2015

I like it here, the smell and the busy demeanor of the staff, they like to get it going. The place looks like a worn out Chinese caf? but I think it is part of the allure.
January 30, 2010

Fast and Delicious

I love this place. We go about twice a month for lunch. Everything I've had was always good and fresh tasting. The food seems lighter and healthier than traditional Chinese food. I'm not sure that it is, but it certainly tastes like it…
January 31, 2009

Great noodles!

This is a great restaurant to eat noodles - they are very authentic and taste great! You also see lots of Chinese people here, which I think is a recommendation in itself.

Chinese Lunch Breakfast

China Fun Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/28/2013 A diner from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/15/2013 A diner from Carlsbad, CA tried it.

China Fun Restaurant is located near the cities of San Diego County, Hillcrest, Coronado, and Old Town San Diego.
People found this by searching for: China Fun Menu Lost Mountain, China Fun Carmel Mountain Menu, China Fun San Diego, Mychinafun, China Fun San Diego Menu, China Fun Menu Carmel Mountain, China Fun Carmel Mountain, China Fun Carmel Mountain Ranch, and China Funcarmel Mountain.