46 E Jackson St
Hartford, WI 53027-1560

China Garden

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

China Garden is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Good food. Good price"
"None... They gave some of my food that I paid for. Just some but not all."
"Best Chinese around, fast delivery, friendly service "
"Food is very good, High quality ingredients. The staff is very friendly and accommodating; there have been several times that I've requested a substitution due to food allergies, and they're so kind and understanding about it, even when the menu states no"
"The food is wonderful and the staff is very nice. "
"Good food fast service. "
"Food was fresh and absolutely delicious!"
"Only Chinese restaurant I will eat at. Nothing compares to it. "
"Good spices"
"Staff is friendly and know menu well. Food is great. Wish I lived closer in area, definitely would come more often :)"
"Slow service. "
"Fast service"
"Good delivery "
Cons
"Very Poor Service. This was the first time ever going to China Garden, as I usually go to Ever Green. And will only go to Ever Green after this horrific experience. First, they said it will be 30 minutes for my carry-out order to be ready for pick up. Ev"
"The restaurant is very clean, but they could use an update to the décor. It's a little too 1960's. "
"Best tasting"
"Never had a bad experience"
"Friendliness"
Comments
"Go to Evergreen! Beware of this place."
"Garlic chicken is excellent "
"I suggest to try new things you normally don't get. Tom yum soup is delicious! My all time favorite is also the hunan beef"
  • 11/19/2020

A Chinese chowhound from Hartford, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/13/2020

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/25/2020

A diner from Beaver Dam, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food. Good price
  • 7/12/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Hartford, WI tried it.

• 7/27/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Rubicon, WI tried it.

• 12/17/2017

A dining patron from Hubertus, WI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None... They gave some of my food that I paid for. Just some but not all.
    Cons
    Comments
    Go to Evergreen! Beware of this place.
  • 12/02/2017

A dining patron from Hesperia, CA tried it.

• 8/30/2017

A Chinese food lover from Hartford, WI tried it.

• 5/07/2017

A Chinese food lover from West Bend, WI tried it.

• 11/18/2016

A Chinese chowhound from West Bend, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

2eatchinese photo

2eatchinese

Tomah, WI

bad chinese

bad food -

I was very disappointed with the China Garden in Harford. I was visiting from out of town and thought I’d try the place. I got a take out order of shrimp with mixed veggies. All 5 of the little shrimp were over cooked and had NO flavor what so ever. The sauce was nasty bitter tasting no flavor. The broccoli was yellow and rotten!!! The crab ragoon was over cooked as well, you know when something is fried to long and you are unable to bite into it. The red / sweet and sour sauce was nasty too, to vinegary, no sweet to it all.
I would never eat here again! Later I found out that other people have said their food is not that good.
When I called to complain the manager refused to refund my money, said how do they know the food I got was bad….I had a carry out remember, I wasn’t going to waste me time or gas going back in there to show them the bad food. UMM is it just me or do good businesses generally agree that the customer is always right instead of arguing that they really do have good food. No thanks even if the food wasn’t bad the management definitely left a sour taste in my mouth.
The inside décor was out dated and run down as well! I would not recommend this place to anyone!!!

119. Shrimp

Chinese Catering Dinner
Fri-Sat 11:30AM - 10:00PM
Sun-Thu 11:30AM - 10:00PM
Sun,Sat 11:30AM - 03:00PM (Dim Sum)
Mon-Fri 11:30AM - 03:00PM (Lunch)

China Garden  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: China Garden, China Garden Hartford Wisconsin, China Garden Hartford, China Garden Hartford, Wi, China Garden Hartford Wi, China Garden Hartford Wi Menu, China Garden Menu, China Garden Hartford Ct, and Chinese Restaurants In Hartford Wisconsin.