China Garden

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

China Garden is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Best Chinese around, fast delivery, friendly service "
"Food is very good, High quality ingredients. The staff is very friendly and accommodating; there have been several times that I've requested a substitution due to food allergies, and they're so kind and understanding about it, even when the menu states no"
"The food is wonderful and the staff is very nice. "
"Good food fast service. "
"Food was fresh and absolutely delicious!"
"Only Chinese restaurant I will eat at. Nothing compares to it. "
"Good spices"
"Staff is friendly and know menu well. Food is great. Wish I lived closer in area, definitely would come more often :)"
"Slow service. "
"Fast service"
"Good delivery "
Cons
"The restaurant is very clean, but they could use an update to the décor. It's a little too 1960's. "
"Best tasting"
"Never had a bad experience"
"Friendliness"
Comments
"Garlic chicken is excellent "
"I suggest to try new things you normally don't get. Tom yum soup is delicious! My all time favorite is also the hunan beef"
2eatchinese photo

2eatchinese

Tomah, WI

bad chinese

bad food -

I was very disappointed with the China Garden in Harford. I was visiting from out of town and thought I’d try the place. I got a take out order of shrimp with mixed veggies. All 5 of the little shrimp were over cooked and had NO flavor what so ever. The sauce was nasty bitter tasting no flavor. The broccoli was yellow and rotten!!! The crab ragoon was over cooked as well, you know when something is fried to long and you are unable to bite into it. The red / sweet and sour sauce was nasty too, to vinegary, no sweet to it all.
I would never eat here again! Later I found out that other people have said their food is not that good.
When I called to complain the manager refused to refund my money, said how do they know the food I got was bad….I had a carry out remember, I wasn’t going to waste me time or gas going back in there to show them the bad food. UMM is it just me or do good businesses generally agree that the customer is always right instead of arguing that they really do have good food. No thanks even if the food wasn’t bad the management definitely left a sour taste in my mouth.
The inside décor was out dated and run down as well! I would not recommend this place to anyone!!!

119. Shrimp

April 17, 2009

food lover

My husband and I LOVE the China Garden. We have been ordering take out at least once a month for the last two years and have never been disappointed. Occasionally, we eat in and that is wonderful too! I mostly order their sweet and sour…
July 18, 2008

Chinese Restaurants

China is very good egg rolls better than others. Many choices and a clean atmosphere to dine in. I would recommend to any Chinese lover.The Sesame chicken is to die for.

Chinese Dinner Lunch
Fri-Sat 11:30AM - 10:00PM
Sun-Thu 11:30AM - 10:00PM
Sun,Sat 11:30AM - 03:00PM (Dim Sum)
Mon-Fri 11:30AM - 03:00PM (Lunch)

China Garden  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/18/2016 A diner from West Bend, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/16/2016 A diner from West Bend, WI tried it.

• 9/22/2016 A diner from Elk Grove Village, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/27/2016 A diner from Hartford, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/04/2016 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/05/2016 A diner from Rubicon, WI tried it.

• 3/31/2016 A diner from West Bend, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/11/2016 A diner from Hartford, WI tried it.

• 3/10/2016 A diner from Hartford, WI tried it.

• 2/26/2016 A diner from Algonquin, IL tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: China Garden Hartford Wi Menu, China Garden Hartford Ct, China Garden Hartford Wi, China Garden Hartford Wisconsin, China Garden Menu Hartford Wi, China Garden Hours Hartford Wi, China Garden Hartford, and China Garden Hartford, Wi.