China Garden

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Fast Food

Pros
"Food tasted good"
"Manager was yelling at us being a jerk cause we said he had cold food."
Cons
"HORRIBLE SERVICE and rude manager"
Comments
"Do not go to this place! BY FAR THE MOST RUDE AND HORRIBLE SERVICE EVER!!!! We waited patiently for them to refill items on the bar and we were IGNORED! Asked several times and never did get my food. Manager got in my face and yelled at me for not wanting"
"They are awesome"
  • 6/25/2017

Mandym tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Mandym liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food tasted good
    Cons
    HORRIBLE SERVICE and rude manager
  • 1/01/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Manager was yelling at us being a jerk cause we said he had cold food.
  • 6/20/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    They are awesome
MandyM photo

MandyM

Georgetown, OH

HORRIBLE SERVICE!

Do not go to this place! BY FAR THE MOST RUDE AND HORRIBLE SERVICE EVER!!!! We waited patiently for them to refill items on the bar and we were IGNORED! Asked several times and never did get my food. Manager got in my face and yelled at me for not wanting to pay for this TERRIBLE SERVICE and then had the nerve to try to charge for the items that weren’t available which I doubt they ever cooked. The manager was also very disrespectful and told me he didn’t think I even had the money to pay which was completely uncalled for. This could have all been resolved with a small to go bag of what I was looking for but with the rude service and accusations I will NEVER be back.

Chinese Asian Fast Food

China Garden  Restaurant Reviews

China Garden is located near the cities of Aberdeen.
People found this by searching for: China Garden Maysville Ky Menu, China Garden Maysville Menu, Chinese Garden Restaurant By Wal Mart, China Garden In Maysville Ky, Maysville China Garden, and Walmart China Menu With Images.