2480 Old Fort Pkwy
Murfreesboro, TN 37128-4163

China Garden

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Lunch specials

China Garden is a Chinese, Asian, and Lunch specials restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"This is the best Chinese food I have ever had especially the egg rolls yummy !!!!! Never had a bad experience "
Cons
"I have nothing bad to say about this restaurant it is amazing "
"Cold food. Raw chicken! Rude service!"
Comments
"Love it"
"DO NOT order food from there!"
  • 3/05/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I have nothing bad to say about this restaurant it is amazing
    Comments
    Love it
  • 1/17/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Cold food. Raw chicken! Rude service!
    Comments
    DO NOT order food from there!
  • 1/16/2015

A Chinese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 7/08/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Murfreesboro, TN tried it and rated it . They liked the food.

• 6/20/2013

A diner from Hermitage, TN tried it.

bourbon photo

bourbon

Murfreesboro, TN

not customer friendly

I have been to many chinese restaurants, they are always willing to change up any menu item to meet the customer (me) request. I have requested this several times and they always charge me for the additional changes but never make it the way i ask and are never friendly about it. I have given them more than one chance b/c they are convenient but no more. very displeased…..

Chicken and Broccoli

JMMcB photo

JMMcB

Murfreesboro, TN

Horrible customer service.

Messed up my delivery order to the point where I could not eat it and wound up throwing it away. Spoke to lady on phone and she agreed they messed it up and said she would replace it for free the next time I order. The catch is, when I tried to do this they wanted me to order and additional $15 worth of new food JUST so they could deliver my replacement food. What a scam. No one should have to pay double just to get their first order right.
Avoid, avoid avoid at all costs!

Chinese Delivery Asian

China Garden  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: China Garden Murfreesboro Menu, China Garden 37128, China Garden Murfreesboro Tn Menu, China Garden Murfreesboro Tn, Chinese Food Delivery Reading Pa, China Garden Murfreesboro, and China Garden Menu Murfreesboro.