256 Highland Ave
Malden, MA 02148-6433

China Garden Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

China Garden Restaurant is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great tasting Chinese food."
"Quick inexpensive food comes hot"
Cons
  • 2/17/2019

A dining patron from Winthrop, MA tried it.

• 1/30/2019

A diner from US tried it.

• 11/19/2018

A dining patron from Everett, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/22/2018

A Chinese food lover from Everett, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/29/2018

A dining patron from New Britain, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/12/2018

A dining patron from Malden, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/20/2018

A Chinese food lover from Medford, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/26/2017

A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great tasting Chinese food.
  • 8/19/2017

A Chinese food lover from Malden, MA tried it.

• 8/12/2017

colive201 photo

colive201

Malden, MA

TERRIBLE TASTELESS FOOD !!!!!!!!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE !!! I saw some good reviews in the internet about this place, and I ordered orange beef. The orange beef was looking like vomit, a tasteless ( I mean literally tasteless, no kidding!!) white vomit!!!!!!!! I call the guy to complain about the food and he was very rude with me. I don’t recommend to my worst enemy to eat in this place, its really, really, really terrible. Run from this place !!!!!!!!

Orange Beef

fsmertz photo

fsmertz

Malden, MA

Great Food

This is a take-out only restaurant so of course there is no seating. We get food there every month or so and it is very good. Yes, like every place else we’ve had some disappointing items on occasion, but overall it is some of the best Chinese food I’ve eaten.

Beef Lo Mein

Chinese Delivery Lunch

China Garden Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

China Garden Restaurant is located near the cities of West Everett, Everett, Medford, Melrose, and Chelsea.
People found this by searching for: China Garden Malden Menu, China Garden Malden Ma Menu, China Garden Menu, China Garden Malden, China Garden Malden Ma, China Garden, Malden, Ma, China Garden Menu Malden Ma, and China. Garden Menu.