China Garden Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

China Garden Restaurant is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Quick inexpensive food comes hot"
Cons
colive201 photo

colive201

Malden, MA

TERRIBLE TASTELESS FOOD !!!!!!!!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE !!! I saw some good reviews in the internet about this place, and I ordered orange beef. The orange beef was looking like vomit, a tasteless ( I mean literally tasteless, no kidding!!) white vomit!!!!!!!! I call the guy to complain about the food and he was very rude with me. I don’t recommend to my worst enemy to eat in this place, its really, really, really terrible. Run from this place !!!!!!!!

Orange Beef

fsmertz photo

fsmertz

Malden, MA

Great Food

This is a take-out only restaurant so of course there is no seating. We get food there every month or so and it is very good. Yes, like every place else we’ve had some disappointing items on occasion, but overall it is some of the best Chinese food I’ve eaten.

Beef Lo Mein

June 21, 2005

Worst Restaurant Ever!

No seating places and bad food. Food was not very delictable or pleasant. Food had things I did not like and this restaurant seemed filthy. This restaurant needs to really increase the space inside and needs a better cook. I recommend that…

Chinese Delivery Lunch

China Garden Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/06/2016 A diner from Providence, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/26/2016 A diner from Worcester, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/06/2015 A diner from Everett, MA tried it.

• 6/12/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 5/18/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Quick inexpensive food comes hot
  • 5/16/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/09/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/25/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 4/24/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 4/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

China Garden Restaurant is located near the cities of West Everett, Everett, Medford, Melrose, and Chelsea.
People found this by searching for: China Garden Malden Menu, China Garden Restaurant Malden Ma, China Garden Malden Ma Menu, China Garden, Malden, Ma, China Garden, China Garden Malden, China Garden Malden Ma, China Garden Menu Malden Ma, and China Garden, Malden.