China Garden

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Chicken

Overall
Pros
"None,I ordered boneless spareribs & got reg. Spareribs that we're so burnt & fatty I couldn't even eat them, I ordered pork rolls & got sting rolls instead, I've never been so disappointed in ordering out"
Cons
"There were no pros only cons, I'm so disappointed"
Comments
"The woman who answered the phone was very rude & tried to tell me that I didn't order the boneless ribs when I know I did, I even have witnesses who heard me place my order"
  • 11/21/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Jacksonville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/18/2017

A diner from Swansboro, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/14/2017

A Chinese food lover from Wilmington, NC tried it.

• 8/06/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Hubert, NC tried it.

• 7/12/2017

A dining patron from Hubert, NC tried it.

• 7/02/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Wake Forest, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    There were no pros only cons, I'm so disappointed
    Comments
  • 5/07/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it.

• 4/24/2017

A diner from Wake Forest, NC tried it and liked it.

• 6/04/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Swansboro, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 3/16/2016

A diner from Jacksonville, NC tried it.

November 13, 2010

This place is very unsanatary. They had very rude and disrespectful service. the food was ok used to be better and the survice used o be decient but now wondering what happened that place went down hill. I will not recomend this place. To…
November 2, 2005

Wonderful Service

China Garden in Swansboro has wonderful Chicken Fried Rice and Chicken with Broccoli. The service is quick and friendly. You get super large portions for a very reasonable Price. They are always asking if their food is good and if they…

Chinese Asian Chicken

China Garden  Restaurant Reviews

China Garden is located near the cities of Cedar Point.
People found this by searching for: China Garden Swansboro Menu, China Garden, Swansboro, Nc, China Garden Swansboro Nc, China Garden Swansboro Nc Menu, China Garden Menu Swansboro Nc, China Garden Swansboro, and Chinese Restaurant Swansboro Nc.