China Garden

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Chicken

Overall
Pros
"None,I ordered boneless spareribs & got reg. Spareribs that we're so burnt & fatty I couldn't even eat them, I ordered pork rolls & got sting rolls instead, I've never been so disappointed in ordering out"
Cons
"There were no pros only cons, I'm so disappointed"
Comments
"The woman who answered the phone was very rude & tried to tell me that I didn't order the boneless ribs when I know I did, I even have witnesses who heard me place my order"
  • 10/18/2017

A Chinese food lover from Swansboro, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/14/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Wilmington, NC tried it.

• 8/06/2017

A Chinese food lover from Hubert, NC tried it.

• 7/12/2017

A dining patron from Hubert, NC tried it.

• 7/02/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Wake Forest, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    There were no pros only cons, I'm so disappointed
    Comments
  • 5/07/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/24/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Wake Forest, NC tried it and liked it.

• 6/04/2016

A Chinese food lover from Swansboro, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 3/16/2016

A dining patron from Jacksonville, NC tried it.

• 11/07/2015

A Chinese food lover from US tried it.

Chinese Asian Chicken

China Garden  Restaurant Reviews

China Garden is located near the cities of Cedar Point.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Restaurant Swansboro Nc, China Garden Swansboro Nc Menu, China Garden Menu Swansboro Nc, China Garden Swansboro Menu, China Garden, Swansboro, Nc, China Garden Swansboro Nc, and China Garden Swansboro.