China Garden

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Chicken

Overall
Pros
"None,I ordered boneless spareribs & got reg. Spareribs that we're so burnt & fatty I couldn't even eat them, I ordered pork rolls & got sting rolls instead, I've never been so disappointed in ordering out"
Cons
"There were no pros only cons, I'm so disappointed"
Comments
"The woman who answered the phone was very rude & tried to tell me that I didn't order the boneless ribs when I know I did, I even have witnesses who heard me place my order"
  • 7/12/2017

A Chinese food lover from Hubert, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/21/2017

A dining patron from Jacksonville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/18/2017

A diner from Swansboro, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/14/2017

A Chinese food lover from Wilmington, NC tried it.

• 8/06/2017

A diner from Hubert, NC tried it.

• 7/02/2017

A Chinese food lover from Wake Forest, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    There were no pros only cons, I'm so disappointed
    Comments
  • 5/07/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/24/2017

A Chinese food lover from Wake Forest, NC tried it and liked it.

• 6/04/2016

A diner from Swansboro, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 3/16/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Jacksonville, NC tried it.

Chinese Asian Chicken

China Garden  Restaurant Reviews

China Garden is located near the cities of Cedar Point.
People found this by searching for: China Garden Menu Swansboro Nc, China Garden Swansboro, China Garden, Swansboro, Nc, China Garden Swansboro Nc, China Garden Swansboro Nc Menu, China Garden Swansboro Menu, Swansboro Ncchina Garden, and Chinese Restaurant Swansboro Nc.