4313 Walnut St Ste 40
Mckeesport, PA 15132-6127

China Jade Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian

Overall
Pros
"Very tasty food, great service and fair prices. "
"Excellent customer service"
"Perfect food every time."
"Fast delivery. Quality food nust cant get a menu with my delivery when i ask 4 one"
"Love this place but I can’t find the menu online."
"We order take out a lot & it’s never wrong, always delicious & fast!"
"Food is always excellent "
"Good food"
"Been going here since I was a little kid and have always loved it. "
"All"
"Food excellent, service good and waiting time minimal..."
"Food delicious, staff friendly always a good meal."
"Food is CONSTANTLY delicious. Owners to the staff are outstanding and if regular always knows drinks or order along with any quirks (as in extra napkins). Best around! Hidden gem!"
"Good portions "
"Great food, great friendly service."
"Food is always really good"
"Very nice clean family restaurant. All workers are very polite and curtisey"
"The food was great fresh vegetables and cooked to perfection"
"Good food,old decor but nice staff"
"Food is excellent "
"People are so nice and the food is delicious!"
"Everything"
"Intimate with great food!"
"Fast and good"
"Fast service, delicious fresh food"
"Delicious and fresh"
"A local restaurant with very good food."
"Always nice. Bunch of whining bitches on here. It's the CHEAPEST ever so as they say, "you get what you pay for". Buck up or open your wallet"
"I have been buying my Chinese food from them since they opened. Food is great and the staff is great. Never in all of the years that I have been ordering or dining I have I had a issue. "
"Chicken on a stick."
"Quality food using fresh ingredients. Service is friendly and fast. Best in the area. "
"The little tea cups :D"
"Gold gold "
"Good food, polite service,"
"I love this Chinese restaurant the best China jade is very friendly Very clean and has the best food"
"Always great food and service"
"Very friendly and the food was made just as I ordered. If you want something special they will do it"
"Its OK."
"Extremly friendly and welcome staff,great food with great portion sizes for the price. Cant find any chinese restaurant better!"
"Great food , best Asian in area . Excellent service and nice clean little restaurant . Delivery ? Too good to eat out of a box . "
"Good food"
"Great food and nice people "
"They have the BEST Walnut Chicken I've ever had! I could eat it everyday! U should make it a point to visit! :)"
"Food is good when they prepaRe it as u ask"
"Delicious food. Lunch prices are greAt for portion size."
"Great and friendly service and great food at a decent price point"
"Food is fresh and hot everytime"
"Very nice people and very clean environment. "
"Great food!"
"All of the food is delicious and the service is excellent! You are greeted with a smile and are thanked for being a customer. The staff always came and asked if we were okay and if everything was to our liking. They also asked if there was anything that n"
"Good"
"Nice friendly quiet romantic spot "
"Food is fresh,great taste,and the soups are awesome. Family based business and you fell welcome to be there. My girlfriend and I found this place on a whim and make a trip at least once a month. If we were to sum this place up in one word......she tells m"
"fabulous authentic Chinese food. Delicious sauces...always ready on time super friendly people! Always make it just the way you ask :-)"
"All food was cook great. Good portions I love the flavors of everything was great service was good I give everything 10/10 I go there atleast once every week or every 2 weeks for lunch "
Cons
"No cons"
"Nothing at all!!"
" A little tiny. Not for big families "
"Its rude to answer phone and blow off people at register. Delivery options would be nice"
"No"
"No delivery"
"Update the restaurant a little"
"It can be busy, but it is amazing food."
"Ambiance could use a little updating and service can be slow at times"
"PLEASE DELIVER"
"None. Place was fairly busy . 3 of us ordered $60 worth of food , soup to egg rolls to entrees were timely and well made ."
"I have nothing bad to say about the people or restaurant :)"
"Spending $100 not getting ure food as u asked , the attitude , nothing free not even a fortune or pop for the amount spent NEVER wanting to truly deliver instead calling to say they arrived and u hAving to retrieve ure own food "
"Sometimes the service is lacking, like once the server was taking my order when the phone rang-she stopped taking my order to answer the phone then spent a long time taking the phone order, having to explain menu choices to the caller. What was I doing j"
"I love the sweet and sour chicken. But the portion is way to large for me. And they wont allow me to get a small. Its not the greatest heating it up so I end up wasting it :-/"
"Good food and service"
"Slow with service "
"Can not think of any. By the way I am about to go and get our first take out from here."
"I just wish they were closer to my house! No cons!"
Comments
"Great food"
"Enjoy. Relax."
"The delivery is cool. The food is fresh. Nice people"
"No"
"Paper Wrapped chicken is a must! "
"Highly recommended"
"You will not be let down :)"
"Mhm, this food truly is amazing. I had it one a week on thursday nights after football practice, which kept me going."
"All money spends the same whether it's coins or dollars. So don't turn your face up when you are being paid with change. (it wasn't pennies either). Instead appreciate the fact that I chose to spend my change at your restaurant. "
"Large portions at great prices ."
"Try the Walnut Chicken! "
"Be hungry"
"Delivery would be nice."
"Should Deliver "
  • 4/23/2019

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/15/2019

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried it.

• 3/24/2019

A diner from Mckeesport, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/21/2019

A Chinese food lover from Mckeesport, PA tried it.

• 3/05/2019

• 2/07/2019

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 1/29/2019

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very tasty food, great service and fair prices.
  • 1/18/2019

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried it.

• 1/04/2019

A dining patron from Belle Vernon, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/22/2018

A dining patron from Mckeesport, PA tried it.

Chinese Asian Good For Kids

China Jade Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

China Jade Restaurant is located near the cities of Metairie, Port Vue, Versailles, White Oak, and Mc Keesport.
People found this by searching for: China Jade Olympia Shopping Center, China Jade Mckeesport Pa Menu, China Jade Mckeesport Pa, China Jade Mckeesport Menu, China Jade Olympia Pennsylvania Menu, China Jade Menu Mckeesport Pa, and China Jade Mckeesport.