605 Lapalco Blvd
Gretna, LA 70056

China King

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

China King is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

• 3/20/2019

A Chinese food lover from Arlington, VA tried it.

• 10/29/2015

A Chinese food lover from Harvey, LA tried it.

• 12/31/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 4/06/2013

A Chinese food lover from Belle Chasse, LA tried it.

sjj4445 photo

sjj4445

New Orleans, LA

Rude customer service and disgusting food

This place deserves no stars. I go here a lot to order and tonight the boneless spare rib was DISGUSTING!!! They were hard and tasted stale. I called and spoke to the idiot who normally takes the orders and his excuse is, “well we sold a lot of spare rib today with no complaint”. My response, “well i’m your first complaint.” He goes to say, “what do you want me to do about it?” He tells me the boss isn’t there and that he would tell him and hangs up. I won’t be shopping here again. It’s ok as long as you give them business until there is a problem. China King you suck and the order taker is a retard!!!
Update: I paid 11.75 for this order and got back 4 dollars! And, the order taker is the manager. He lied again over the phone before I brought in the food (most of I didn’t eat) because he took the money out the register. My money will spend anywhere and it will be spent somewhere else. Never an apology and he was very rude. (idiot with glasses)

10a. BBQ Boneless Spare Ribs

Dry, hard, stale tasting. It wasn’t fresh

Chinese Delivery Online Ordering

China King  Restaurant Reviews

China King is located near the cities of Terrytown, Harvey, New Orleans, Marrero, and Timberlane.
People found this by searching for: China King Marrero Lunch Menu, China King On Lapalco Menu, China King Menu Gretna, China King Lapalco In Gretna Menu, China King, China King Gretna Menu, Marrero China King Phone Number, and China King Harvey Menu.