8939 E 38th St
Indianapolis, IN 46226-6000

China King

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Fast Food

Overall
Pros
"The food was "OK" the amount served was great. They delivered witch was a big plus for us. "
"They deliver but charge outrageous prices and the food, let's just it Can be better the store is tacky and not uptopar at all I'm surprised the board of health allow them to do business"
"Great food, and customer service"
"Food"
"Good food"
"Nasty hard rice would not eat there would give no stars needs to clean up the place!!!"
"Good"
"Good service. Food could be better.. stiff gravy not enough shrimp in shrimp egg for young"
Cons
"Food needs to taste the same each time"
"The bad thing when our food got here some of the order was wrong, called them back they act like I was a lier. Then stated that they couldn't do anything about it.. I said either I want my money back for the things I didn't receive or I want the item's I "
"Bad location. Area is high crime area. Most businesses have closed in this strip mall. The parking lot is the pits. Scared that I will get a flat tire out there or worse, I could get robbed or killed in this area. I get out as fast as I can when I am on t"
"Kind of rude"
Comments
"Nothing else at this time."
  • 4/05/2018

A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 3/03/2018

A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/03/2018

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Food needs to taste the same each time
  • 1/03/2018

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/20/2017

A dining patron from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 11/29/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 11/11/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/29/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 9/25/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 9/10/2017

April 23, 2010

Good chinese food

the food is great
July 24, 2005

Good Takeout

The quality and service at China King leave a little to be desired, but for stopping by and picking up a quick meal to go, China King serves its purpose. Just call ten minutes ahead of time, stop in, and you're a ll set. The food is…

Chinese Takeout Asian

China King  Restaurant Reviews

China King is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: China King 46226 Menu, China King 46235, China King Post Road, China King Indianapolis, In, China King Indianapolis, China King 46226, China King Post Road Menu, and China King 38th And Post Road 46235.