112 W Mitchell Hammock Rd
Oviedo, FL 32765

China King

Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, American

China King is a Chinese, Breakfast, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

LuckyGrl111 photo

LuckyGrl111

Oviedo, FL

Worst Chinese Food EVER!

I went here one time and could not even finish my food. It was horrible! The rice tasted like old oil and the sweet an d sour chicken was dry. I just read an article by WFTV “Dirtiest Restaurants” and China King made #7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will NEVER eat here. If you are looking for good chinese in Oviedo, go to China One on Lockwood.

1. Sweet and Sour Chicken Dinner Combination

Crystal01 photo

Crystal01

Oviedo, FL

Ridiculous!

So irritated! I stopped to get some buffet food. The lady says they arent doing the buffet at this time so I ordered off the menu. Not 3 minutes later a party of 5 walks in and says they are here for the buffet, the lady says ok we just need to make more food. I said, wait a minute! Why did you just tell me the buffet was closed? And she says, well you were only a party of one, and we didnt want to make a lot of food for just one person, but since theres five here now, you can go ahead and eat from the buffet instead and we will fix the ticket. I was so pissed, I told her that was a crappy way to run her business, and took my order to go and left. I wont be going there anymore!

ChristinaC3636 photo

ChristinaC3636

Apopka, FL

DO NOT EAT THERE!! ROACH IN MY FOOD

I’m uploading a picture also. Sat down to eat and flipped over my chicken nugget to find a roach stuck to it!

4/19/2019

A diner from Edmonton, AB tried Cucinella's Brick Oven Pizzeria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/08/2019

A diner from Orlando, FL tried Santorini Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Delicious everything
4/06/2019

A dining patron from Orlando, FL tried Pho 54 & Grill Vietnamese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/03/2019

Wht tried Backstreet Pizza and didn't like it. Wht didn't like the food.

3/11/2019

A dining patron from Winter Garden, FL tried Texas Roadhouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/09/2019

An Australian food lover from Oviedo, FL tried Outback Steakhouse.

1/02/2019

A diner from Hartford, CT tried Hinode, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/31/2018

A Japanese chowhound from Oviedo, FL tried Hinode, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
excellent choice of rolls and wide range of options available on the menu
11/17/2018

A Taiwanese food lover from Deltona, FL tried Taipei 101 Taiwan Cuisine.

9/28/2018

A diner from Orlando, FL tried Taipei 101 Taiwan Cuisine.

Chinese Breakfast Parking

China King  Restaurant Reviews

China King is located near the cities of Seminole County.
People found this by searching for: China King In Oviedo, China King, China King + Oviedo, China King Oviedo Fl, China King Buffet Oviedo, China King Oveido, China King Oviedo, and Roach In Food.