China King Super Buffet II

Neighborhoods: Redbird
Cuisine: Chinese, Buffet, Asian

Overall
Pros
"Clean areas nice workers cool prices good food "
"There where none"
Cons
"To many people hardly no where to park. "
"Everything, the food sucked, the service sucked, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE RENDERED, EVERYTHING POSTED ON THE WALL WAS IN CHINESE OR SPANISH!! "
Comments
"No"
"Don't BOTHER to go here!! Waste of money and a embarrassment!! I Envited my mother and got embarrassed!!"
March 15, 2010

Not very good

I wasn't very impressed with China King Super Buffet. Food was just ok, but not great. I won't try it again.
August 16, 2009

China King Super Buffet Ii is not that clean.

no lie there was a piece of cardboard in my food, a hair the second time we tried to give it a another chance plus ants all over the booth we were sitting in! Terrible both times they made us PAY our FULL bill!! manager said cardboard…

Chinese Buffet Asian

China King Super Buffet II  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/16/2016 A diner from Euless, TX tried it.

• 10/19/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Clean areas nice workers cool prices good food
    Cons
    To many people hardly no where to park.
    Comments
  • 7/26/2014 A diner from TX tried it and liked it.

• 7/09/2014 A diner from TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/12/2014 A diner from TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    There where none
    Comments
  • 10/22/2013 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

China King Super Buffet II is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: China King Super Buffet Ii, Chinese Buffet.Oak Cliff Texas, China King Buffet 2 On Camp Wisdom Road, China King Dallas, Chinese Buffet 75237, China King Super Buffet, and Super China King Buffet Dallas Tx.