470 Franklin Rd Se Ste 102
Marietta, GA 30067-7739

China Kitchen

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, American

Overall
Pros
"They have a delicious sesame tofu, really good. Add broccoli or other vegetables if you want. Great!"
"Good food"
"Prices are ok"
  • 4/05/2018

A Chinese food lover from Marietta, GA tried it.

• 12/09/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it.

• 11/07/2017

A diner from Marietta, GA tried it.

• 10/02/2017

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 9/16/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it.

• 6/11/2017

A dining patron from Marietta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/22/2017

Pros
  • 2/07/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Marietta, GA tried it.

• 1/21/2016

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 11/10/2015

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

hatethisplace123 photo

hatethisplace123

San Francisco, CA

Dont go here!

DON’T ORDER HERE! I ordered food on GrubHub. It was delivered quickly but it was the incorrect order. When I called to tell them it was wrong they said the manager was not there and they couldn’t do anything. I then drove to the restaurant where there was no manager on site. I did however get his phone number. When I called he said that it was the wrong number. He then called the restaurant to ask what happened while I was still there. The cashier told him I wanted a refund on my order but he refused. I spoke with him on the phone and he refused to refund my money and hung up on me. Horrible service. DON’T ORDER HERE!

L22. Shrimp With Cashew Nuts Lunch Special

Didnt get the food I ordered

Chinese Dinner Lunch

China Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

China Kitchen is located near the cities of Cobb County.
People found this by searching for: China Kitchen, China Kitchen Menu Marietta, China Kitchen Marietta Ga, China Kitchen Marietta, China Kitchen Menu, China Kitchen In Marietta Menu, China Kitchen Marietta, China Kitchen Marietta Menu, and China Kitchen Marietta Ga Menu.