China Kitchen

Cuisine: Chinese, Seafood, Lunch

China Kitchen is a Chinese, Seafood, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 7/22/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 5/14/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Pasadena, MD tried it.

• 8/04/2014

A Chinese food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Tanja photo

Tanja

Pasadena, MD

Customer for years, NEVER been dissapointed, love their food

We have our favorites: Chicken broccoli, Kung Pao Chicken or shrimp, nudels. I find them reasonable, too, especially the lunch specials.
I am very picky with my chicken (don’t like “wobbly” or stringy pieces) I never had a bad piece of chicken there, and I have eaten their food at least 100 times over the past few years.
Also, their food does not taste as salty as many other cary out
Chinese food places. My kids love their food, too!
SO happy though that they finally followed my advice and added
“carry out” as an option.

Chicken Broccoli

outstanding, not too salty, lots of good tasting chicken, broccoli not overcooked

Chinese Seafood Online Ordering

China Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

China Kitchen is located near the cities of Riverdale, Green Haven, and Severna Park.
People found this by searching for: China Kitchen Pasadena, Md 21122, China Kitchen Pasadena, Maryladn, China Kitchen Menu, China Kitchen Pasadena, China Kitchen, China Kitchen Restaurant Pasadena, Md, China Kitchen Pasadena Md Menu, China Kitchen Pasadena Md, and China Kitchen Pasadena Maryland.