308 E Market St
Logansport, IN 46947

China Lane

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Everything was awesome the staff the food was fabulous "
"Traditional Chinese done better than just well done. Friend I took had been in China and Hong Kong 20+yrs gave it 5 thumbs up. Only review I needed to continue a 45 minute drive to get there. "
"Large servings, good food."
"Service"
"Delicious food!"
Cons
"Sometimes if I forget to call ahead I have to wait for a table or I miss an intesting special it was so good and sold out. Green beans for one. "
"Slower service at times but it's worth waiting for"
Comments
"Good food prices service ambience"
"Good"
  • 7/21/2017

A Chinese food lover from Portage, IN tried it.

• 11/11/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 10/07/2016

A dining patron from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/03/2016

• 8/28/2016

A diner from Willis, MI tried it.

• 8/24/2016

A dining patron from Logansport, IN tried it.

• 8/06/2016

A Chinese food lover from Logansport, IN tried it.

• 7/30/2016

Pros
    Everything was awesome the staff the food was fabulous
  • 7/20/2016

Evief tried it, liked it, and rated it . Evief liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/12/2016

A Chinese food lover from Valparaiso, IN tried it.

November 1, 2010

Wonderful

Love this place. Great food and great prices. The only thing I sure would like to see a remodel. But not enough that I would stop going there.
December 15, 2009

A cullinary jewel in a surprising location

China Lane is simply the beset Chinese you can find outside of Hong Kong. The owners/chefs are masters at their craft. I cannot find a Chinese restaurant of this quality in New York, Chicago, Phoenix, Tampa, Atlanta, or any major city in…
April 26, 2007

Wonderful Chinese Food for the Location

This place is great for take out or eating in. The menu is extensive and prices are fair. The Lunch Menu is a hit and there always seems to be a crowd, but places to sit. My family loves it and it is always a must when we stop in our…

6/18/2018

A dining patron from Logansport, IN tried Mr Happy Burger.

6/10/2018

A diner from Dyer, IN tried Sycamore Drive-In, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/08/2018

A diner from Terre Haute, IN tried Char Bett Drive In, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
Yummy
5/08/2018

A diner from Logansport, IN tried Boardwalk Cafe.

4/22/2018

A dining patron from US tried Sycamore Drive-In.

4/05/2018

A diner from Logansport, IN tried Mr Happy Burger.

4/02/2018

An American food lover from Greensburg, IN tried Silver Lake, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/09/2018

A Hot Dogs food lover from Logansport, IN tried B & K Root Beer.

3/07/2018

A dining patron from Logansport, IN tried Mr Happy Burger, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/23/2018

A diner from Logansport, IN tried Silver Lake, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I'm pregnant and one night was having a craving for meat and seafood! I was googling some restauraunts and came across Silver Lake and saw they had crab legs and sirloin!! I didn't expect much but I got a big surprise when they brought out a much biggee p
Cons
None that I can think of
Chinese Dinner Lunch

China Lane  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: China Lane Logansport Indiana, China Lane Menu Logansport In, China Lane Menu, China Lane Logansport Indiana Menu, China Lane Menu Logansport, China Lane Logansport Menu, China Lane Logansport, and China Lane 46947.