China Lane Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

China Lane Restaurant is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Very very good food. Atmosphere not great. Service great n worth the money. Little more expensive than near by Chinese resturants "

China Lane Local Chinese Restaurant

Had dinner here on Friday night. It was busy… we are in season and the birds are here. The food was good but I felt a bit rushed although we were are the end of the evening rush. The owner is very pleasantly present and it was a nice way to spend a Friday eveing.

8. B.B.Q Ribs & Fantail Shrimp

The dish was good.

Gio photo

Gio

Boynton Beach, FL

Cockroach on table

I went to this restaurant on 10/4/2012 for the first and last time. The fried rice was old and cold. The beef in beef/vegetable dish was spongy. To top it off, a cockroach ran across the table while I was eating. I asked for the check, left everything, paid and will not be back.

Beef with Mixed Vegetables

rainbow photo

rainbow

Boynton, OK

this is worst chinese food I ate in my life

I ordered a veggie delight to go .I told the guy working there I am a vegetarian and wanted a veggie meal.I got a take out dish.I did not even get a napkin with the meal.Ithrew out the whole meal after a few bites .I went back in the place for a refund he said he couldn’t .That is why I AM WRITING THIS REVIEW!!!!!!!!!

veggie delight

The egg roll was burnt.It was dark brown with a slight black coating on it.It had a rancid oil smell to it.ITHEY DONTCHANGE THEIROILOFTENI TOOK ONE BITE AND SPIT IT OUT THE FRIED RICE TASTED par boiled precooked variety.The veggies looked old and it tasted like theywascooked with animal fats.I told the guy I wanted vegetarian dish.He lied to me.i BROUGHT THE MEAL IN TO SHOW HIM.hE SAID HE COULD DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

January 30, 2012

Had lobster in a ginger sauce. Finest flavor I have ever had served that way. Do I know lobster yes I eat about a 100 a year in my home on Martha's Vineyard

Chinese Dinner Lunch

China Lane Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/06/2016 A diner from Boynton Beach, FL tried it.

• 1/10/2016 A diner from Delray Beach, FL tried it.

• 4/07/2015 A diner from FL tried it.

• 2/25/2015 A diner from FL tried it.

• 2/14/2015 A diner from FL tried it.

• 10/20/2014 A diner from GA tried it and liked it.

• 7/09/2014 A diner from GA tried it and liked it.

• 6/18/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/17/2014 A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it and liked it.

• 2/19/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

China Lane Restaurant is located near the cities of Briny Breezes, Boynton Beach Delray Beach, Ocean Ridge, Gulf Stream, and Village Of Golf.
People found this by searching for: China Lane Menu Boynton Beach, China Lane Boynton Beach Fl, China Lane Boynton Beach, China Lane Boynton, China Lane Menu, China Lane Boynton Beach Menu, China Lane Boyton Beach, China Lane Boynton Beach,Fl, and China Lane Restaurant.