2319 Melrose Ave Nw

China Lite Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Loudon-Melrose
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Salads

Overall
Pros
"Food"
"Shrimp fried rice, donuts"
"I always call ahead. When I get there, they know me and prepare my boxes as I wait. This way, I'm in and out, no muss, no fuss. I have seen comments about the staff being rude...I don't think they mean to be. Some do not speak English as well as others. I"
"They always take care of their customers and will make a mistake. Once in a blue moon but they will make it rite plus some great ppl"
"Food always hot "
"They deliver"
"Food terrible customer service"
"Fast"
"Food good but its the only positive thing I can say"
"Good"
"Food"
Cons
"No fried chicken wings"
"Rude staff..building nasty"
"The lady that owns it so very rude they messed my order up and would not fix it. I called them an the lady said it was my problem. I will never go back there again."
Comments
"Don't go there if you want good service"
  • 3/17/2018

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 12/28/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it and liked it.

• 12/16/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/16/2017

A dining patron from Roanoke, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/30/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Auburn, IN tried it.

• 9/27/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Roanoke, VA tried it.

• 9/01/2017

A diner from Roanoke, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Shrimp fried rice, donuts
  • 7/25/2017

A Chinese food lover from Roanoke, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/27/2017

A Chinese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 5/11/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Chinese Asian Salads

China Lite Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

China Lite Restaurant is located near the cities of Rivermont and Vinton.
People found this by searching for: China Lite Melrose Menu, China Lite, China Lite Menu, China Lite Restaurant Roanoke, Va, China Lite Roanoke Menu, China Lite Roanoke, China Lite Roanoke Va Menu, China Lite Menu Roanoke Va, and China Lite Roanoke Va.