9 W Ridgely Rd
Lutherville, MD 21093-5113

China Moon Carry Out

Cuisine: Chinese, Fast Food, Asian

China Moon Carry Out is a Chinese, Fast Food, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Good food"
"Only carry out and worth picking up."
"lady taking orders is the nicest person in the world. never met anyone so positive!"
"The food was wonderful and the owners are the nicest people in town! I have been coming here for many years."
"Best Chinese food in the area, very friendly, great prices"
"Love it ...nice...and tons of food for a great price.... Love them"
"I thought the service was great....food was absolutely amazing any time I get Chinese food that's where I am going...."
"Sunny & nice service, KILLER eggrolls & everything I've tried has been delicious! Big pieces of white meat chicken in entrees and they stew their own cabbage for handmade eggrolls. Fantastic!"
Cons
"The (wo)man (the one that looks like a 12 year old boy) at the front counter is rude with a smile on her face. I went to pay for my food and handed her my credit card. S/he said, "You don't have cash?" Although I wanted to slap her, I didn't. It's 2017, I"
"none KISS keep it simple stupid"
"Take out only, no delivery or eat in"
"Carryout only, no place to sit and enjoy it if you're not local...which I'm not. I stop in for at least eggrolls if not more when I'm in the area. "
Comments
"Order before you go if possible, limited seating while you wait...although their service is fast. "
  • 4/13/2019

A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it.

• 5/07/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 11/09/2017

A dining patron from Lutherville Timonium, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
  • 6/04/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/30/2017

A diner from Cockeysville, MD tried it.

• 3/24/2017

A Chinese food lover from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Only carry out and worth picking up.
  • 2/22/2017

A diner from Nottingham, MD tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 11/19/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Louisville, CO tried it and liked it.

• 11/10/2016

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 9/24/2016

A Chinese food lover from Lutherville Timonium, MD tried it.

bjmob photo

bjmob

Baltimore, MD

This Place Sucks

The (wo)man (the one that looks like a 12 year old boy) at the front counter is rude with a smile on her face. I went to pay for my food and handed her my credit card. S/he said, “You don’t have cash?” Although I wanted to slap her, I didn’t. It’s 2017, I am paying the way I want to pay. They are so cheap, they just do not want to pay the small fee to Visa. They give you those cheap napkins that stick to your fingers. I asked for a few more and it was obvious how much she didn’t want to give them to me. She didn’t give me any sauce. I asked for soy sauce, she said “1 or 2?” At this point I am annoyed, so I said “you know what, give me 3.” I had a small piece of trash I needed to throw away. There are no trash cans outside nor do they have one inside for customers to use. She said they don’t take trash. I left it on her counter, so she didn’t have a choice but to take it then. Moral of the story, China Moon can go right back to China. Their food is not good enough for them to act like you can’t use the trash can, they can’t accept plastic payment, you have to beg to get sauce for your food, they can only give you one napkin after eating their greasy ass food.

Chinese Fast Food Takeout

China Moon Carry Out  Restaurant Reviews

China Moon Carry Out is located near the cities of Timonium, Lutherville Timonium, Lutherville Timonium, Riderwood, and Eudowood.
People found this by searching for: China Moon Carry Out Menu, China Moon Carry Out Lutherville Timonium, Md, China Moon Carryout, China Moon Carry Out, China Moon Lutherville, China Moon Timonium, China Moon Menu Lutherville, China Moon Lutherville Menu, and China Moon Carry Out Timonium.