1321 Riverside Pkwy
Belcamp, MD 21017-1388

China Moon Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I ordered chicken fried rice which was full of black things from the pan.It appears they used a burnt pan or a dirty pan, whatever the case, I had got the same black things the first time and gave them a second chance but this is even worse. I will not be"
"Prices seem decent on the menu but what I ordered would have been $13.00 plus tax. I ordered Carry out and when I arrived I was told my total was almost $17.00! Being in a rush I didn't bother asking why although I am still curious and being in the re"
Cons
"id: "Prices seem decent on the menu but what I ordered would have been $13.00 plus tax. I ordered Carry out and when I arrived I was told my total was almost $17.00! Being in a rush I didn't bother asking why although I am still curious and being"
Comments
"Stay away from boneless spare ribs"
  • 1/28/2020

A dining patron from Parkton, MD tried it.

• 12/12/2019

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/02/2019

A Chinese food lover from US tried it.

• 2/02/2019

A diner from US tried it.

• 2/11/2017

A diner from Aberdeen, MD tried it and liked it.

• 2/07/2017

A dining patron from Washington, DC tried it.

• 9/02/2016

Lindamuol tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Lindamuol didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 9/02/2016

A dining patron from Baltimore, MD tried it.

• 8/22/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 5/02/2016

A Chinese food lover from Abingdon, MD tried it.

jeruzz photo

jeruzz

Jersey City, NJ

STAY AWAY!!

This is quite possibly the worst Chinese food I have ever had the displeasure of stomaching. When I arrived at this dingy restaurant I overlooked the fact that they did not accept credit cards. I even thought to myself “This food must be really good..no credit cards??” I ordered the shrimp and broccoli combination platter.

The shrimp and broccoli and the egg roll were cooked right there. However, I sat down to make an important call so I took my eyes off of the cooks. When I received my food I dug into the shrimp and broccoli first. While it left a bit to be desired, it was tolerable..it wouldn’t win any prizes flavor-wise but hey I was hungry. That being said, I was not hungry enough to eat that cold, under-cooked, flavorless, sorry excuse for pork fried rice. It tasted old like it had been cooked last week, stored, and reheated. When I approached the counter and politely told the woman what was wrong with my rice. I asked her to make me some fresh rice. She said OK..and got some more from a bin on the counter. I did not want to push the issue too much as these people were handling my food.

I thought well maybe they just made a fresh batch before I got there. I was sadly mistaken. The new rice was slightly hotter and this time it tasted burnt. Rather than return my food again I decided to write one of my detailed reviews. I tried to overlooked the dated payment system, the lack of choices including a few select cans of soda, dirty red lunch trays, etc. What I cannot overlook is lack of customer service and giving the customer what they pay for. I would not suggest anyone eat here and I hope that I don’t wake up with a stomach bug.

Shrimp n Broccoli Combo Platter

This is quite possibly the worst Chinese food I have ever had the displeasure of stomaching. When I arrived at this dingy restaurant I overlooked the fact that they did not accept credit cards. I even thought to myself "This food must be really good..no c

Chinese Aberdeen Chinese Food Belcamp Chinese Food

China Moon Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

China Moon Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Riverside, Perryman, and Abingdon.
People found this by searching for: China Moon Menu, China Moon Riverside, China Moon Riverside Md, China Moon Belcamp Md Menu, China Moon Riverside Md Menu, China Moon Belcamp Md, and China Moon Belcamp.