China Moon Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"The lunch special - 60% of the time, it's worth the money and the self-hatred that follows, every time."
"Fast service good food"
Cons
"It's a bit pink in there. And I feel like I gained 10 lbs afterwards. "
"Great food. Fast service very clean and friendly atmosphere. "
Comments
"Fatty walnut prawns are yummy, hot and sour soup is da bomb, chicken salad is light and makes me feel better about the walnut prawns I just devoured. Would recommend salad for self-reassurance. "
  • 11/14/2017

A Chinese food lover from Lafayette, CA tried it.

• 11/10/2017

A dining patron from Moraga, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/24/2017

A diner from Sacramento, CA tried it.

• 2/11/2017

A diner from Moraga, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/27/2016

A diner from Moraga, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/11/2016

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/21/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Pleasant Hill, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/08/2015

Calliec tried it, liked it, and rated it . Calliec liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    It's a bit pink in there. And I feel like I gained 10 lbs afterwards.
    Comments
  • 3/17/2015

A Chinese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 11/01/2014

A Chinese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

November 20, 2009

China Moon Restaurant is a good place to go for lunch

Yesterday I visited China Moon with a friend for lunch. We ordered Walnut Prawns. They were good. The shimp were plump and fresh. The sauce was good. We also had salad and soup. The soup was perfect. The meal was very reasonable. …
October 16, 2008

"You get what you pay for..."

The Chinese food but worth what I paid for.. Food was not so bad since I was craving Chinese food that was close by the area I was staying at. The kind server made up for the so-so food.

Chinese Dinner Lunch

China Moon Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

China Moon Restaurant is located near the cities of Canyon and Orinda.
People found this by searching for: China Moon Moraga Menu, China Moon Moraga, Ca, China Moon Menu, China Moon Moraga Ca, China Moon Restaurant, Moraga Ca, China Moon Restaurant Moraga Menu, China Moon Menu Moraga, and China Moon Moraga.