459 Broad Street
Sumter, SC 29150

China Palace

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Salads

China Palace is a Chinese, Lunch, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

Overall
  • 5/15/2019

A diner from Sumter, SC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/17/2015

• 4/23/2014

A Chinese food lover from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/15/2013

A Chinese food lover from US tried it and liked it.

• 6/04/2013

A Chinese food lover from Hilton Head Island, SC tried it.

• 6/04/2013

A diner from Meridian, MS tried it and liked it.

karenlm photo

karenlm

Sumter, SC

My husband and I have been patrons of the China...

My husband and I have been patrons of the China Palace for the past 15 years, both for dine in and take out. They have steadfastly proven to be consistant with their high quality of chinese cuisine. Their prices are reasonable. The owners and wait staff are friendly and courteous.
The ONLY reason I’m am not giving them a 5 star rating is because they tend to close before their designated closing time. My husband works late and we rush to get there ON TIME only to find them closed down early. Other than that, they are a great restaurant and I highly recommend them for dine in or take out.

42. Sweet & Sour Combination

Best sweet and sour sauce in town! Well, that I have EVER tasted!!!

Chinese Delivery Dinner

China Palace  Restaurant Reviews

China Palace is located near the cities of Oswego.
People found this by searching for: China Palace, Sumter Sc, China Palace Sumter S C Menu, China Palace Sumter Sc Closing Time, China Palace Menu Sumter Sc, China Palace Broad St Sumter Sc, China Palace Sumter Sc, and China Palace Sumter Sc Menu.