817 S Main St
West Bend, WI 53095-4633

China Palace

Cuisine: Chinese, Chicken, Lunch

China Palace is a Chinese, Chicken, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Gu Jeff ciu"
"Lady that served us was really sweet but brusque about paying. If you don't walk in the door with two twenties taped to your forehead, she'll fry you. Anyhow food is a hit or miss, really depends on the cook, and the rip their delivery kids off. D"
"Gooood foood"
Cons
"Terrible rude and slow service. "
  • 5/12/2015

• 3/09/2015

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/04/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 11/06/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/16/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/27/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/31/2013

A dining patron from Reedsburg, WI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Terrible rude and slow service.
  • 11/23/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Gu Jeff ciu
  • 10/16/2013

A diner from Sun Prairie, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/07/2013

A dining patron from Algonquin, IL tried it.

jaymesdean photo

jaymesdean

Rochester, NY

Double Happy!

Excellent Chinese Szechuan style! Fresh handmade eggrolls, and crab rangoons. Specialty prepared leaned beef and chicken, never frozen. Wow, this place is one in a million. This is NOT frozen-reheated typical buffet garbage. China Palace is a true Chinese culinary experience!

1. Sesame Chicken

suzannan photo

suzannan

Fredonia, WI

What a disgrace!!!!

On November 3rd of this year we ordered food (to go) which we were told would take 15 minutes. It turned into almost an hour and with kids in tow that is not easy. Got home and my meal was missing, so my cantonese pan fried noodles 2 orders went into the garbage! We spent 50 dollars and were told their egg rolls (we bought 8) were the same as the spring rolls they were not and they were awful. The orange chicken my sister ordered was soggy and no sauce. The only good thing were the rice and fortune cookies. I called to complain and was first called a liar and that my food was packaged. I said it may have been but not in my bag. I was then told they would reimburse me for the full meal. I checked my charge card bill today and just my chow mein was taken off the bill. I called and was told that the manager whom I spoke with, was made to pay the bill so they decided not to reimburse me because it was a hard ship to the manager! FYI Tony that is illegal! and also when you promise to reimburse a customer you dont just decide how much and not contact the customer!!! OVERALL IT WAS A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! I suggest you think twice before going here and I will be filing a report with the better business bureau for their illegal practices!

Chinese Good For Kids Chicken

China Palace  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: China Palace West Bend Wi Menu, West Bend China Palace, China Palace Menu West Bend Wi, China Palace West Bend, China Palace West Bend Wi, China Palace West Bend Menu, and Chinese Food Delivery West Bend Wi.