Cuisine: Chinese, Cafe, Pan Asian

China Panda is a Chinese, Cafe, and Pan Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Food is great fast service..restaurant could use an update. We order often."
"Good food, good prices"
Cons
"Dark atmosphere "
SRK photo

SRK

Shafer, MN

China Panda

I’ve eaten at China Panda many times. I’ve dined in and for take-out. Both are excellent. Their lunch menu is perfect. You get rice and either an egg roll or won tons depending on the day of the week. They are very quick. I can walk in and order and it will be ready in about 10 minutes. Usually I will call ahead so it’s ready when I get there. Very nice staff, and I think it’s delicious food. I keep going back!

L26. Beef Lo Mein Lunch Special

I think their sesame chicken is delicious. This is the dish I get most of the time from China Panda.
The last time I went I get beef lo mein. This was the first time I tried this dish. I got the lunch order to-go. It came with friend rice, an egg roll, and a fortune cookie. It was delicious. There was a lot of beef, and it was tender. I would get it again.

JennyShadow photo

JennyShadow

Minneapolis, MN

China Panda Restaurant is disgusting

I don’t like the restaurant. I only went there once. After that, I would not go there again. The kitchen there is soooooo dirty. I saw many flies were flying inside there. Disgusting!

TAC photo

TAC

Center City, MN

Great Food - Great Price

China Panda has always had great food at a great price. The service is top notch and they are always ready with the food in 10 minutes or less.

March 22, 2010

China Panda

Food is ok. They have messed up my order a few times. Staff is friendly and has always tried to make up for the error. Some dishes are better than others.

Chinese Takeout Parking

China Panda  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/07/2016 A diner from Stacy, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/24/2015 A diner from Forest Lake, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/30/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/27/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/17/2014 A diner from GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/02/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is great fast service..restaurant could use an update. We order often.
  • 10/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/20/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food, good prices
    Cons
    Dark atmosphere
  • 10/19/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

China Panda is located near the cities of Center City and Chisago City.
People found this by searching for: China Panda Lindstrom, China Panda Lindstrom Menu, China Panda Lindstrom Minnesota, China Panda Lindstrom Mn, Chinese Restaurant In Chisago City Mn, China Panda, Lindstrom, and China Panda Menu.