China Panda

Cuisine: Chinese, Cafe, Pan Asian

China Panda is a Chinese, Cafe, and Pan Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Food is great fast service..restaurant could use an update. We order often."
"Good food, good prices"
Cons
"Dark atmosphere "
  • 12/22/2016

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 12/12/2016

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/07/2016

A dining patron from Lindstrom, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/24/2015

A diner from Wyoming, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/30/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/27/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/17/2014

A Chinese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/02/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is great fast service..restaurant could use an update. We order often.
  • 10/24/2014

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 10/20/2014

Pros
    Good food, good prices
    Cons
    Dark atmosphere
SRK photo

SRK

Shafer, MN

China Panda

I’ve eaten at China Panda many times. I’ve dined in and for take-out. Both are excellent. Their lunch menu is perfect. You get rice and either an egg roll or won tons depending on the day of the week. They are very quick. I can walk in and order and it will be ready in about 10 minutes. Usually I will call ahead so it’s ready when I get there. Very nice staff, and I think it’s delicious food. I keep going back!

L26. Beef Lo Mein Lunch Special

I think their sesame chicken is delicious. This is the dish I get most of the time from China Panda.
The last time I went I get beef lo mein. This was the first time I tried this dish. I got the lunch order to-go. It came with friend rice, an egg roll, and a fortune cookie. It was delicious. There was a lot of beef, and it was tender. I would get it again.

JennyShadow photo

JennyShadow

Minneapolis, MN

China Panda Restaurant is disgusting

I don’t like the restaurant. I only went there once. After that, I would not go there again. The kitchen there is soooooo dirty. I saw many flies were flying inside there. Disgusting!

TAC photo

TAC

Center City, MN

Great Food - Great Price

China Panda has always had great food at a great price. The service is top notch and they are always ready with the food in 10 minutes or less.

3/10/2018

An American food lover from US tried Swedish Inn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Friendly & great service and food.
11/01/2017

An American food lover from Lindstrom, MN tried Swedish Inn.

10/06/2017

A diner from Scandia, MN tried Swedish Inn.

9/10/2017

An American food lover from Taylors Falls, MN tried Swedish Inn.

8/08/2017

An American chowhound from Albuquerque, NM tried Swedish Inn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Charming, totally Minnesota diner! Loved the lefse and the down home vibe of the place ❤️ Visit when you're in Lindstrom!
Cons
We enjoyed it! No cons
7/20/2017

A Pizza food lover from Stacy, MN tried Pizza Man, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
No eat-in.
7/12/2017

An American food lover from South Saint Paul, MN tried Swedish Inn, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
not really a total thumbs down for service- just fair. I was treated fairly over my rejected meal. The replacement was ok
Cons
Most everything
Comments
Go somewhere else
5/14/2017

A diner from US tried Swedish Inn, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/13/2017

An American food lover from Chisago City, MN tried Swedish Inn.

4/28/2017

A diner from Center City, MN tried Swedish Inn.

Chinese Takeout Parking

China Panda  Restaurant Reviews

China Panda is located near the cities of Center City and Chisago City.
People found this by searching for: China Panda Menu, China Panda Lindstrom Minnesota, China Panda Lindstrom Mn, China Panda Chisago City, China Panda, Lindstrom, China Panda Lindstrom, China Panda, Chisago City, and China Panda Lindstrom Menu.