2164 Hwy 95
Bullhead City, AZ 86442

China Panda Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Pan Asian, Diner

China Panda Restaurant is a Chinese, Pan Asian, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

TheBeachBum photo

TheBeachBum

San Clemente, CA

Bad Food, Worse Service

We were in Laughlin during the `River Run’ and decided to have some Chinese. The casinos were all crowded so we thought we would go across the river to Bullhead and find something over there. I had read a couple of good reviews on the China Panda so off we went. We got there about 8:00 pm on a Monday night. Our first clue should have been the lack of patrons (2 couples and a trio), but we didn’t really know of anywhere else, here so we decided to try it anyway. The atmosphere is lacking, even for a Chinese place in the desert. Mostly barren walls and worn Formica topped tables. The menu seemed extensive though, and the prices were reasonable.

We ordered a #2 family dinner ($10.95 ea.). My selection was the beef & broccoli. I noticed that they also had a shrimp & broccoli as an entree for $2 more, so when the server finally arrived I asked if I could substitute it and pay the difference. I received a stern NO SUBSTITUTIONS!

The food arrived in a reasonable amount of time w/ the soup first. I thought it OK (after adding soy sauce) but my wife thought it too bland. Then came the finger food that accompany the `family style’ dinner. In a word… GREASY!

On to the entrees… When they finally arrived, one bite and I knew I would not be able to finish mine. It was TERRIBLE! Without mentioning what I thought of my dish, I asked my wife what she thought about hers… she immediately replied “AWFUL”! We tried to `doctor’ them up w/ some of the sauces they brought w/ the finger food, but you can’t make bad food good, especially when it’s not only bad, but salty bad as well.

Our server finally came by and noticed that we weren’t eating and asked if we would like what’s left (which was most everything) packaged `to go’. We replied “certainly not” and told her about the bland food w/ over-the-top saltiness, she replied “desert people like a lot of salt”.

If the China Panda is one of the top restaurants in Bullhead City, I feel sorry for the residents…

Beef & Broccoli

Bland, yet salty

Chinese Takeout Good For Kids

China Panda Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

China Panda Restaurant is located near the cities of Laughlin.
People found this by searching for: China Panda Menu In Bullhead City, China Panda Menu Bullhead City Az, China Panda Menu Bullhead City, China Panda Bullhead City Menu, China Panda Menu Bullhead, China Panda Restaurant Bullhead City Menu, China Panda Bullhead City, and China Panda Bullhead City Az.