China Plaza Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Salads, American

China Plaza Restaurant is a Chinese, Salads, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food comes out fast"
"Turbo Militia's, Peking Ravioli's and Egg rolls are the best around. In fact everything I've eaten at China Plaza is awesome. the other favorite is Crumble Pork and String Beans, Yum Yum..."
"One of the Best Chinese Food around the area. "
"Good great clean redtaurant"
"Good food"
"Food was very good, as always, super fast cook time, ambiance needs work, quite dull. "
"family friendly, and week go weekly and they remember you and what you had"
"The foods amazing everyone who works there I have found to be very nice"
"Fast service, good food, "
"Great food, and excellent service!"
"Nice employes "
"Gino imbruglia "
"Kind staff and good food"
"Great food but expensive"
"Ok food good price"
"Great food! Great place for takout"
"I like the keno machine"
"Service was great by well mannered friendly staff"
"Fg"
"5"
"Pork fried rice!!"
"Great food, speedy service"
"Great food and great service"
"Taste of Food"
"Great service"
Cons
"People smoking right outside the door, greasy food, small portions and over priced menu. Would not go back!!"
"wish they had a website"
"faster servers, better window shades"
"Adam loud "
"Parking stinks"
"No delivery"
"While the bar is nice, the dine-in area is so-so"
"Nada: all good at the plaza"
"Nothing"
"Parking is tight"
"More booze in the scorpion bowles."
Comments
"What you like is what you get : -)"
"wish they had a website"
"be pleasant, and friendly, please smile !"
"There plates cost a lot"
"Try the teriyaki its great"
"No"
food photo

food

Whitman, MA

Great Chinese

Great food, great staff-Just wish they did small appetizers portions.

mylo photo

mylo

Terrible

The worst food and service I ever encountered. No mix and match. Food came out so fast It must have been already prepared. Service sucked and food was cold. I think the good reviews that were written were done by the losers in the board of selectmen, they all hang out there. You would think they would do a better job after the place burned down to the ground from Jewish Lighting. They just suck all around. There are better Chinese Restaurants to eat at in nearby towns. Stay away unless you work for the corrupt town of Rockland…

mia007 photo

mia007

ownwer suck

The husband owner of this restaurant is rude , nasty, and peace of garbage. If he continues with this attitude, they will be out of business very soon

cattyfan photo

cattyfan

Abington, MA

No problems & great food

My husband and I went to this restarant for the first time not long ago. Although the wait staff was dealing with several large tables of (slightly drunken) rude customers, they were very attentive to us. Our service was quick, our food was well-prepared and very tasty, and the bill was very reasonable. I will happily visit this restaurant again.

lemon chicken

crispy chicken, fresh sauce. what’s not to like?

Manny33 photo

Manny33

Smoke Anyone?

My wife and I took our two sons there for some chinese food on a Thursday evening. We were excited to get some good food. However, we ended up grabbing a pizza from across the street. In front of the restaurant, there was about 5 people outside smoking cigarettes/cigars (right in front of the door) using the cigarette dispenser that they smartly placed there.
Let’s see… my sons are 2 and 5…. I had to usher them as quickly pass the smoke as possible. As soon as we entered, there was two women behind a desk. I asked them if there was a manager on duty. I wanted to discuss the smoke inhalation that we just had to take in. The manager/owner came out and basically told me that he didn’t need my business and that I should leave. Which was weird… considering I barely said anything. My sons and wife were standing right there… as the owner/manager was saying this. I was disturbed and realized that us leaving was probably the best thing. If that is there manner with dealing with patrons… I would much rather visit another place. They were not friendly at all and I will definitely not be going back. Definitely not family/kid friendly.

Chinese Parking Good For Kids

China Plaza Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/18/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    good appetizers
  • 9/09/2016 A diner from Abington, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/04/2016 A diner from Lynn, MA tried it.

• 9/01/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/01/2016 A diner from Lynn, MA tried it.

• 8/29/2016 A diner from Hanson, MA tried it.

• 8/17/2016 A diner from Swampscott, MA tried it.

• 8/13/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/06/2016 A diner from Rockland, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/30/2016 A diner from Lynn, MA tried it.

China Plaza Restaurant is located near the cities of Abington.
People found this by searching for: China Plaza Rockland Ma, China Plaza Rockland Ma Menu, China Plaza Restaurant Menu, China Plaza Rockland Menu, China Plaza Menu, China Plaza Restaurant Rockland, China Plaza, Rockland, Ma, China Plaza Rockland, and China Plaza Rockland, Ma.