China Star

Neighborhoods: West Akron
Cuisine: Chinese, Fast Food, Soups

China Star is a Chinese, Fast Food, and Soups restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Fast service, employees smile when I come in (weird I know, but that's a plus for me), food is very good and prices are reasonable. I hope they stick around for a long time. My wife and I rely on this place when we don't feel like cooking."
"Fast, good food. It's a to-go restaurant so my expectations match what it is. We like it."
"Fast-service "
"Cheese wonton s "
"Food is good for the price. Always done on time and nice size servings. Never messed up the order. "
"excellent service "
"THE FOOD IS SIMPLY AMAZING AND SERVICE IS PRETTY GOOD AS WELL I COME FROM OUT OF STATE TO GET THE FOOD !!!! AWESOME ~*"
"God service very fast kind"
"Food is good"
"Cheese wontons"
"Good takeout, fast, nice, usually throw in some extra goodies. "
"Good food. Good prices. Very fast. "
"The food is good and services is fast. I would recommend it to anyone who is on a budget. Price is good"
"the nastiest Chinese food I've ever had would definitely not recommend"
"Fast friendly service"
"Great shrimp lo mein it felt like I was eating in China great hospitality"
Cons
"None really"
"Loud"
"Food is not on par with expensive sit down restaurants. If you want really high quality you will pay for it. "
"sour chicken"
"the food was hot and the service was fast"
"the food needs more flavorthe rice was dry and the vegetables are soggy"
"No cons"
Comments
"very polite, always have order ready and correct. Food is good for the price point. They may a point of having food the customers are asking for. They do have foods that are not traditionally Chinese but fits the customers they have. "
  • 9/12/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/17/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it.

• 8/04/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it.

• 8/04/2017

A Chinese food lover from Akron, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/02/2017

A dining patron from Akron, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/21/2017

A dining patron from Akron, OH tried it.

• 6/22/2017

• 7/16/2017

A Chinese food lover from Canton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/17/2017

A diner from New Philadelphia, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/30/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Akron, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast-service
    Cons
    Loud
babsdevo photo

babsdevo

Akron, OH

awful

kung bao chicken had no spice AT ALL—and the sauce was brown colored, not what I am used to seeing.
peanuts were soggy and boiled
green peppers mushy. It could have been slopped out of a can.
The meal ended up in the waste basket

C10. Kung Pao Chicken

bland, no red pepper, soggy vegetables, soggy peanuts
sauce was brown colored Hated it.

13. Fried Wonton (12)

tasted stale, delivered cold

Chinese Fast Food Delivery

China Star  Restaurant Reviews

China Star is located near the cities of Summit County.
People found this by searching for: China Star Akron Ohio Menu, China Star Akron Menu, China Star Akron Ohio, China Star Copley Road, China Star Menu, China Star Menu Copley, China Star Akron, Oh, Akron Chinese Food, and China Star Menu Akron Ohio.