196 N Martin Luther King Blvd

China Star

Neighborhoods: Downtown Lexington
Cuisine: Lunch, Breakfast, Pizza

Overall
Pros
"I like my Chinese food like I like my women...hot, cheap, and easy."
Cons
"It has mall dining area, but hell, who really goes to a Chinese joint and doesn't get it to go."
Comments
"The Egg Drop Soup is the shit, and they give you lots of fried noodles. The Lo Mein rocks my socks off as well."
  • 8/03/2019

A Lunch food lover from US tried it.

• 9/21/2017

A diner from Lexington, KY tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 3/16/2016

A Lunch chowhound from Nicholasville, KY tried it.

• 3/03/2016

A Lunch food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 1/04/2016

A Lunch food lover from Nashville, TN tried it and liked it.

• 6/11/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    I like my Chinese food like I like my women...hot, cheap, and easy.
    Cons
    Comments
  • 2/17/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it and didn't like it.

• 1/23/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/25/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

heenacruzl photo

heenacruzl

Lake Havasu City, AZ

thanks

Your posts has very useful for me. I’ll save it to reference.
run3page.com

Takeout Dinner Lunch

China Star  Restaurant Reviews

China Star is located near the cities of Migrate, Fayette County, and Lexington Fayette.
People found this by searching for: China Star, China Star Lexington Menu, China Star Lexington Ky Menu, China Star Menu Lexington Ky, China Star Lexington, China Star Lexington Kentucky Menu, and China Star Lexington Ky.