China Star Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Cafe

Pros
"Best chinese food in all state of Massachusetts"
July 29, 2010

My favorite standby

I come from the Boston area and am delighted to have found this place. I am very particular about food and can honestly say that this is a Very good solid restaurant. My favorites: steamed vegies, rice vermicelli house version, chicken…
March 4, 2010

So Happy to Have Found China Star!

I come from the Boston area where we have lots of great small restaurants. This one has great quality for the simple items that I love. Rice vermicelli is excellent. Wonton Soup is excellent.
December 1, 2008

that's some good ol' chinese food

china star licks my brown eye and makes me shout yippie kai yo soulja boy. i love it just like i love the agawam songs China star by pf. main street china star thats where i be at, you can gte beef teryaki chicken wings and cat.

Chinese Breakfast Parking

China Star Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/06/2015 A diner from Chelsea, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best chinese food in all state of Massachusetts
  • 7/25/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 6/17/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 10/25/2013 A diner from Chelsea, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

China Star Restaurant is located near the cities of Longmeadow, West Springfield, Springfield, and Spfld Long.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Food 01001, China Star Agawam Menu, China Star Restaurant Agawam Ma, China Star Restaurant Agawam, Ma, China Star In Agawam On Main Street Menu, China Star Menu, and Agawam China Star Menu.