China Star Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Cafe

Pros
"Best chinese food in all state of Massachusetts"
  • 9/06/2015

A Chinese food lover from Chelsea, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best chinese food in all state of Massachusetts
  • 7/25/2015

A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 6/17/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 10/25/2013

July 29, 2010

My favorite standby

I come from the Boston area and am delighted to have found this place. I am very particular about food and can honestly say that this is a Very good solid restaurant. My favorites: steamed vegies, rice vermicelli house version, chicken…
March 4, 2010

So Happy to Have Found China Star!

I come from the Boston area where we have lots of great small restaurants. This one has great quality for the simple items that I love. Rice vermicelli is excellent. Wonton Soup is excellent.
December 1, 2008

that's some good ol' chinese food

china star licks my brown eye and makes me shout yippie kai yo soulja boy. i love it just like i love the agawam songs China star by pf. main street china star thats where i be at, you can gte beef teryaki chicken wings and cat.

10/21/2017

A Fast Food chowhound from West Springfield, MA tried 911 Burgers & Dogs.

8/11/2017

A diner from Arlington, VT tried Ferrentino, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

7/12/2017

A diner from Westfield, MA tried American Classics Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/08/2017

An American food lover from Boston, MA tried American Classics Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/25/2017

Analishag tried Bella Villa Pizza, didn't like it, and rated it . Analishag didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
I am absolutely disgusted with the service and deserts I was given. I placed an order on grub hub for their desert menu. I ordered almost the entire menu for a movie night with family. When it came I was surprised with how quickly it arrived. When I opene
5/27/2017

Mks1 tried Ferrentino, liked it, and rated it . Mks1 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/14/2017

A diner from US tried Kaptain Jimmy's.

4/11/2017

An American chowhound from Easthampton, MA tried Kaptain Jimmy's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/29/2017

An American chowhound from Springfield, MA tried Kaptain Jimmy's.

3/25/2017

A dining patron from Holyoke, MA tried Kaptain Jimmy's.

Chinese Breakfast Parking

China Star Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

China Star Restaurant is located near the cities of Longmeadow, West Springfield, Springfield, and Spfld Long.
People found this by searching for: China Star Agawam Menu, Chinese Food 01001, China Star Restaurant Agawam Ma, China Star Menu, China Star In Agawam On Main Street Menu, China Star Restaurant Agawam, Ma, and Agawam China Star Menu.