China Taipei

FrankandGin photo

FrankandGin

Centennial, CO

What a shame....

We are very reluctant to leave a bad review after having eaten here since 1989.   For years the food was fine.  But suddenly as  the price went up the quality of the food has gone down quite a bit.  Last night we ordered mongolian chicken.  Not was the dish overly greasy, but the chicken was heavily breaded.  It was more like eating flour dumplngs with an occasional tiny piece of chicken.  My wife orderd chicken broccoli which was so oily as well.   The broccoli was not fresh, and was over cooked.   My wife is Chinese and we both have lived in china, Korea, and California.  The food was so bad we didn’t finish, we just paid the bill and left.  This has been the pattern over the years, meals having less and less quality, while price goes thru the roof.  We will never return.  And yes we ordered from the Chinese menu.

July 22, 2014

Great Food and Great Service
October 20, 2011

Not Amused

I went there expecting excellent Chinese food and a decent atmosphere. I was not impressed by the food, it was mediocre at best. I don't know if I'll be going back any time soon. The service was about as mediocr as the food.

Chinese Parking Soups

China Taipei  Restaurant Reviews

China Taipei is located near the cities of Lone, Cherry Hills, Lone Tree, and Meridian.
People found this by searching for: China Taipei Highlands Ranch, China Taipei Centennial 80112, China Taipi Menu, China Taipei Menu, China Tai Pei Lone Tree, China Taipei Centennial, China Tai Pei Quebec Owner's Name, and China Taipei Centennial Menu.