China Taste

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Sushi

China Taste is a Chinese, Lunch, and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Price friendly ample food!"
"I have not been to this restaurant for a long time. I was invited by some friends and thought well I am not sure how the sushi is but I wanted to me up with my friends so I got there late and they had ordered some sushi when I looked at it it didn't look"
Cons
"The owner was rude the food was awful and the employees were talk by the owner in a rude and sharp tone. Crab wonton had no filling in it sushi was awful. "
Comments
"I wouldn't go back."
  • 10/07/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Parkville, MD tried it.

• 3/06/2016

A dining patron from Abingdon, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Price friendly ample food!
  • 2/07/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/18/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    I wouldn't go back.
  • 1/27/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

China Taste

Chinese cuisine, sushi….Great hot food, fantastic service, very clean….a pleasure

2 Spring Roll (1)

Spring rolls, Moo Goo Gai Pan, sesame chicken, shrimp with vegetables all excellent

Chinese BYOB Lunch

Roast Beef in Morrell Park

Giovanna's Carry-Out

Pizza in Hamilton Area

China Taste  Restaurant Reviews

China Taste is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: China Taste Menu 21236, China Taste Nottingham Md, China Taste 21236, Chinatastemenu, China Taste Baltimore, China Taste Menu, China Taste, China Taste Baltimore Menu, and China Taste Baltimore Md.