China Taste

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Sushi

China Taste is a Chinese, Lunch, and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Price friendly ample food!"
"I have not been to this restaurant for a long time. I was invited by some friends and thought well I am not sure how the sushi is but I wanted to me up with my friends so I got there late and they had ordered some sushi when I looked at it it didn't look"
Cons
"The owner was rude the food was awful and the employees were talk by the owner in a rude and sharp tone. Crab wonton had no filling in it sushi was awful. "
Comments
"I wouldn't go back."
  • 10/07/2017

A dining patron from Parkville, MD tried it.

• 3/06/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Abingdon, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Price friendly ample food!
  • 2/07/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/18/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    I wouldn't go back.
  • 1/27/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

China Taste

Chinese cuisine, sushi….Great hot food, fantastic service, very clean….a pleasure

2 Spring Roll (1)

Spring rolls, Moo Goo Gai Pan, sesame chicken, shrimp with vegetables all excellent

March 10, 2011

Best Chinese and Sushi

Always great tasting dishes! Great service! Great Value!\r Varitety of great sushi. You can never go wrong here. Everyone should try once. Bet you go back.
June 30, 2008

Best Chinese in Baltimore

The food is always amazing, the service is great, employees are super, and its a great value! I would recomment china taste to anyone!

4/23/2018

A Seafood food lover from Arlington, VA tried Bay Island Seafood Carry Out in Pratt Monroe and rated it . They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

4/23/2018

A diner from US tried Three Bears Carry Out, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service.

4/23/2018

A dining patron from Baltimore, MD tried China Garden in Belair - Edison.

4/23/2018

A diner from Baltimore, MD tried Hungry Andy's in Fells Point.

4/22/2018

A diner from Washington, DC tried Y & J Carry Out in Cherry Hill and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/20/2018

A Pizza food lover from Catonsville, MD tried Mike's Pizza House of Arbutus in Bolton Hill and liked it. They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

4/18/2018

A Pizza food lover from Washington, DC tried Mama Mia's in Gay Street.

4/17/2018

A Pizza food lover from Baltimore, MD tried Pizza Hut.

4/16/2018

A Deli chowhound from Washington, DC tried The Spot Pizzeria & Deli.

4/15/2018

A Chinese food lover from US tried Orient Restaurant. They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

Chinese BYOB Lunch

Roast Beef in Morrell Park

Giovanna's Carry-Out

Pizza in Hamilton Area

China Taste  Restaurant Reviews

China Taste is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: China Taste Menu, China Taste, China Taste Baltimore Menu, China Taste Menu 21236, China Taste Nottingham Md, China Taste Baltimore, Chinatastemenu, China Taste 21236, and China Taste Baltimore Md.