2614 Us Highway 92 E
Lakeland, FL 33801

China Taste

Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Cafe

China Taste is a Chinese, Breakfast, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
  • 4/27/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

• 11/30/2014

A Chinese food lover from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/10/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/09/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/28/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 2/07/2014

A Chinese food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 1/04/2014

A Chinese food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/16/2013

A diner from Lakeland, FL tried it and liked it.

barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Have Had Better

This is in the Winn-Dixie Shopping center at intersection of Hwy 92 and Combee. I was in the W-D and felt urge for take out, so I called them for order (had # in my phone) – told them I was next door. In about 10 minutes I went to pick up – but apparently they had waited til I got there (maybe they’ve had some “skips”). I had called because of “cold things” in my groceries, so hoping not to wait long. It wasn’t too bad, about six minutes – but I won’t do that again. (There’s a McD’s and a Wendy’s close by for “next time” emergency!)

40. Vegetable Lo Mein

kind of flat tasting – and gummy, I don’t mind “cold” – can always heat up and with take out, it’s going to get “cold” …but it tasted really “cold” …like maybe been around for awhile. I couldn’t eat it.

59. Beef with Broccoli

This was ok, at least it tasted “done”.

2. Roast Pork Egg Roll

It was ok – not as tender as it could have been, kind of hard.

Chinese Breakfast Takeout

China Taste  Restaurant Reviews

China Taste is located near the cities of Eaton Park.
People found this by searching for: China Taste Menu, Chinese Restaurant Next To Winn Dixie East 92, China Taste Menu Lakeland Fl, Chinese Restaurant 92 Lakeland Fl, China Taste Lakeland Fl, Chinese Food At Combee And 92 In Lakeland, China.Combee, China Taste Lakeland Fl Menu, and Chinese Food Restaurant On Combee And 92.