China Town

Neighborhoods: Norview
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Fast Food

Overall
Pros
"I ordered my food an hour ago and I’m still waiting."
"Friendly and Quickly service"
"Close to my house food always hot & fresh"
"Took forever to bring me my food n i was right across the street! The person who took my order told me a different price then the guy who delivered my food i will never order from these crooks again! "
"It was okay"
Cons
"Nothing"
"Bad bad bad service"
Comments
"Nothing"
"Eat somewhere else!"
  • 3/20/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Liverpool, NY tried it and liked it.

• 3/08/2018

A diner from Virginia Beach, VA tried it.

• 2/23/2018

A Chinese food lover from Norfolk, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I ordered my food an hour ago and I’m still waiting.
  • 1/08/2018

A Chinese food lover from Norfolk, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/03/2017

A diner from Norfolk, VA tried it.

• 11/12/2017

• 10/17/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it and liked it.

• 10/08/2017

A dining patron from Norfolk, VA tried it.

• 8/12/2017

A dining patron from Norfolk, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/07/2017

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Asian Fast Food

China Town  Restaurant Reviews

China Town is located near the cities of Portsmouth and Chesapeake.
People found this by searching for: Chinatown Norfolk Va Chesapeake Blvd, Chinatown On Chesapeake Boulevard, China Town Norfolk, Va, Chinese Food Chesapeake Blvd Norfolk, Chinatown Menu Norfolk Va, Chinatown Chesapeake Blvd Norfolk Va, Chinatown.Norfolk Va, and Chinatown Menu.