China Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I bought three meals to go and could not get a container for dessert ..finally the manager gave me a container with a lid I put three apple pies and three donuts in it some fell on lid ..a waiter started yelling at me I wasn't allowed to do that I tried t"
"Everything great and fast service "
"Great food"
"Very good food and staff members"
"Shrimp"

Chinese Lunch Good for groups

China Wok  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/09/2017 A diner from New Lebanon, OH tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 11/03/2016 A diner from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything great and fast service
  • 7/26/2016 A diner from Willis, MI tried it.

• 6/18/2016 A diner from Eaton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food
  • 6/08/2016 A diner from New Lebanon, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/16/2016 A diner from Bellville, OH tried it and liked it.

• 3/24/2016 A diner from Monroe, MI tried it.

• 3/05/2016 A diner from Dayton, OH tried it.

• 1/23/2016 A diner from Sardinia, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very good food and staff members
  • 12/13/2015 A diner from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: China Wok In Eaton Ohio, China Wok Menu Eaton Ohio, China Wok Eaton Ohio, China Wok Eaton Oh, China Wok Eaton Ohio Menu, China Wok Eaton Oh 45320 Nutrition, and China Wok Eaton.