China Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I bought three meals to go and could not get a container for dessert ..finally the manager gave me a container with a lid I put three apple pies and three donuts in it some fell on lid ..a waiter started yelling at me I wasn't allowed to do that I tried t"
"Everything great and fast service "
"Great food"
"Very good food and staff members"
"Shrimp"

Chinese Lunch Good for groups

China Wok  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/17/2017 A diner from Rossford, OH tried it.

• 3/10/2017 A diner from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/07/2017 A diner from Monroe, MI tried it.

• 2/03/2017 A diner from Miamisburg, OH tried it.

• 1/31/2017 A diner from Arcanum, OH tried it.

• 1/28/2017 A diner from Willis, MI tried it.

• 1/09/2017 A diner from New Lebanon, OH tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 11/03/2016 A diner from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything great and fast service
  • 7/26/2016 A diner from Willis, MI tried it.

• 6/18/2016 A diner from Eaton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food
People found this by searching for: China Wok Eaton Ohio Menu, Eaton Menu, Chinese Eaton Ohio, China Wok In Eaton Ohio, China Wok Eaton, China Wok Eaton Ohio, China Wok Menu Eaton Ohio, China Wok Menu, and China Wok Eaton Oh.