China Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I bought three meals to go and could not get a container for dessert ..finally the manager gave me a container with a lid I put three apple pies and three donuts in it some fell on lid ..a waiter started yelling at me I wasn't allowed to do that I tried t"
"Everything great and fast service "
"Great food"
"Very good food and staff members"
"Shrimp"
  • 3/17/2017

A diner from Rossford, OH tried it.

• 3/10/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/07/2017

A dining patron from Monroe, MI tried it.

• 2/03/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Miamisburg, OH tried it.

• 1/31/2017

A Chinese food lover from Arcanum, OH tried it.

• 1/28/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Willis, MI tried it.

• 1/09/2017

A dining patron from New Lebanon, OH tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/03/2016

A Chinese food lover from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything great and fast service
  • 7/26/2016

A Chinese food lover from Willis, MI tried it.

• 6/18/2016

A diner from Eaton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food

Chinese Dinner Lunch

China Wok  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: China Wok In Eaton Ohio, China Wok Menu Eaton Ohio, China Wok Eaton Ohio, Chinese Eaton Ohio, China Wok Menu, China Wok Eaton Oh, China Wok Eaton Ohio Menu, Eaton Menu, and China Wok Eaton.