1305 W 7th St Ste 19
Frederick, MD 21702-4100

China Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Seafood, American

Overall
Pros
"I ordered delivery and the egg rolls were still steaming and crispy!"
"The service is exceptional, the food is consistent, the food is delicious "
"Best China in Frederick "
"Excellent food consistent every time"
"This is my favorite place in Frederick. We got caught walking in the rain one evening and dipped inside and it's been love since. The staff is amazing and so friendly. It felt like walking into my great grammas kitchen. Everyone was so chatty and happ"
Cons
"I understand the concept, but you can only get one order of chopsticks per entree. I always want like 10. But that's just me. "
Comments
"The Fried Pork Dumplings are amazing!"
  • 11/16/2017

A Chinese food lover from Frederick, MD tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 11/11/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Frederick, MD tried it.

• 5/29/2016

A diner from Frederick, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I ordered delivery and the egg rolls were still steaming and crispy!
  • 3/26/2016

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/14/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Frederick, MD tried it.

• 10/06/2015

Pros
    The service is exceptional, the food is consistent, the food is delicious
    Comments
    The Fried Pork Dumplings are amazing!
  • 6/10/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 3/02/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/13/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/04/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

January 22, 2012

The Only Place I've Been going the Past 3 Years

I love them but they moved over by the Weis on Jefferson Street. I used to be able to walk to the location on 7th street. SO disappointed.
June 1, 2005

This place is a family favorite.

Our family loves Chinese food. This is one of our favorite places to go. The selection is somewhat limited, but they make up for it with very tasty food. I try to limit our salt intake, and I don't think their food is as salty as some…

Chinese Seafood Takeout

China Wok  Restaurant Reviews

China Wok is located near the cities of Urbana.
People found this by searching for: China Wok Frederick Md Menu, China Wok Frederick, China Wok Menu Frederick Md, China Wok In Frederick Md, China Wok Frederick Menu, China Wok Frederick, Md, and China Wok Frederick Md.