China Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Seafood, American

Overall
Pros
"I ordered delivery and the egg rolls were still steaming and crispy!"
"The service is exceptional, the food is consistent, the food is delicious "
"Best China in Frederick "
"Excellent food consistent every time"
"This is my favorite place in Frederick. We got caught walking in the rain one evening and dipped inside and it's been love since. The staff is amazing and so friendly. It felt like walking into my great grammas kitchen. Everyone was so chatty and happ"
Cons
"I understand the concept, but you can only get one order of chopsticks per entree. I always want like 10. But that's just me. "
Comments
"The Fried Pork Dumplings are amazing!"
January 22, 2012

The Only Place I've Been going the Past 3 Years

I love them but they moved over by the Weis on Jefferson Street. I used to be able to walk to the location on 7th street. SO disappointed.
June 1, 2005

This place is a family favorite.

Our family loves Chinese food. This is one of our favorite places to go. The selection is somewhat limited, but they make up for it with very tasty food. I try to limit our salt intake, and I don't think their food is as salty as some…

Chinese Seafood Takeout

China Wok  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/29/2016 A diner from Frederick, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I ordered delivery and the egg rolls were still steaming and crispy!
  • 3/26/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/14/2015 A diner from Brunswick, MD tried it.

• 10/06/2015 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The service is exceptional, the food is consistent, the food is delicious
    Comments
    The Fried Pork Dumplings are amazing!
  • 6/10/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.

• 3/02/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 2/13/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/04/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/01/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/01/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

China Wok is located near the cities of Urbana.
People found this by searching for: China Wok, China Wok Menu, China Wok Frederick Md Menu, China Wok Frederick Md, China Wok Frederick Menu, China Wok Frederick, China Wok Frederick, Md, China Wok In Frederick Md, and China Wok Menu Frederick Md.