4715 Liberty Heights Ave
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207-7155

China Wok

(Between Gwynn Oak Ave and Woodbine Ave)

Neighborhoods: Howard Park
Cuisine: Chinese

Pros
"Staff was very friendly and the food is very good..i mean what else can i say?? O and it was very clean"
Cons
"No cons so far that I have ever experienced."
  • 6/21/2020

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 6/25/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    No cons so far that I have ever experienced.
  • 1/12/2018

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it.

• 4/06/2017

A dining patron from Baltimore, MD tried it and liked it.

• 8/25/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Parkville, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

One2 photo

One2

Gwynn Oak, MD

Horrible service

Horrible service. The delivery person took an hour. When I called to check on my order the lady told me he would be 5 minutes he didn’t leave yet and hung up. I called back and told her to cancel my order and she told me don’t call here again. I wait 1 hour for food. I liked the food but after that sorry customer service. I will not be spending my money on that place.

Chinese Take-Out Chinese Food Chinese
Wings Things N' More

Pizza in Howard Park

China Wok  Restaurant Reviews

China Wok is located near the cities of Woodlawn, Lochearn, Carroll, Mount Washington, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: China Wok Liberty Heights and China Wok Menu Liberty Heights.