775 W Golf Rd
Des Plaines, IL 60016

China Wok II

Cuisine: Chinese, Soups, Kid's Menu

Pros
"Short story short they're delivery HORRIBLE! Placed order an he later I called to check status guy said it would be arriving shortly, 30 min after that I call again he says in 5min my food should arrive, 20 min after that (yes almost 2 hours) he tells m"
  • 4/17/2015

A Chinese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 9/24/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Chinese Soups Parking

China Wok II  Restaurant Reviews

China Wok II is located near the cities of Rosemont, Park Ridge, Mount Prospect, Elk Grove, and Mt Prospect.
People found this by searching for: China Wok Ii Des Plaines, Il, China Wok Ii Des Plaines, China Wok Ii, China Wok Des Plaines, Chinese Wok Ii Des Plaines, China Wok Ii Menu Des Plaines, China Wok Des Plaines Menu, and Des Planes Chinese Wok.