China Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Catering

Pros
"good food, great people, you get your money's worth... love yhis place"
"fast and friendly service so very fresh love it still will go back every day."
Cons
"I have no problem with this restaurant I will go everyday if I could."
Comments
"the last comment was say I wish they would have more shrimp involved in their dishes, more shrimp involved and bigger shrimp need to be on the plate."

Chinese Breakfast Good For Kids

China Wok  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/04/2016 A diner from Jackson, TN tried it.

• 9/01/2016 A diner from IL tried it.

• 8/25/2016 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    good food, great people, you get your money's worth... love yhis place
    Cons
    None
  • 4/09/2016 Shaunm tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Shaunm liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/04/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    fast and friendly service so very fresh love it still will go back every day.
    Cons
    I have no problem with this restaurant I will go everyday if I could.
    Comments
People found this by searching for: China Wok, China Wok Jackson Tn, China Wok Jackson, Tn, Chinese Restaurant In South Jackson Tn, China Wok Jackson Tn Menu, China Walk Sount Jackson Tn, and China Wok Menu Jackson Tn.