China Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"fast and good good"
"They greet you when you come in."
  • 4/24/2017

A Chinese food lover from Owings Mills, MD tried it.

• 4/06/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it.

• 1/13/2017

A dining patron from Windsor Mill, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    fast and good good
  • 9/25/2016

A dining patron from Arlington, VA tried it.

• 7/27/2016

A Chinese food lover from Lanham, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    They greet you when you come in.
  • 7/07/2016

A Chinese food lover from Owings Mills, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/11/2016

A dining patron from Baltimore, MD tried it.

• 1/17/2016

A dining patron from Pikesville, MD tried it.

• 8/13/2015

A Chinese food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/09/2015

A Chinese food lover from Reisterstown, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

HongryMan photo

HongryMan

Owings Mills, MD

Finger nail in food

My wife and I ordered from here a few times and the food was ok, but tonight’s order changed our mind. While I was chewing my food, I noticed a weird texture in my mouth. I took it out and realized it was a large finger nail I have been chewing on trying to swallow. Needless to say we will not be back there and I advise the same from you.

Chinese Online Ordering Parking

China Wok  Restaurant Reviews

China Wok is located near the cities of Garrison.
People found this by searching for: China Wok Newtown Owings Mills Md, China Wok Owings Mills Menu, China Wok In Owing Mills, China Wok Owings Mills, China Wok, China Wok Menu Owings Mills, China Wok Groffs Mill, and China Wok Owings Mills, Md.