China Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"They greet you when you come in."
HongryMan photo

HongryMan

Owings Mills, MD

Finger nail in food

My wife and I ordered from here a few times and the food was ok, but tonight’s order changed our mind. While I was chewing my food, I noticed a weird texture in my mouth. I took it out and realized it was a large finger nail I have been chewing on trying to swallow. Needless to say we will not be back there and I advise the same from you.

November 4, 2011

My "go to" choice..

Its okay. Its not mind blowing however it does the job. They're fast and reliable. I've ordered the same thing from there for the past three years and it has never decreased in taste.
December 16, 2009

China Wok is a resturant

this place has the best food ever!!!! i been living in newwtown for 6 years an this is the only place i eat at!!!

Chinese Parking Takeout

China Wok  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/25/2016 A diner from Dundalk, MD tried it.

• 7/27/2016 A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    They greet you when you come in.
  • 7/07/2016 A diner from Oakland, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/11/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 1/17/2016 A diner from Randallstown, MD tried it.

• 8/13/2015 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/09/2015 A diner from Reisterstown, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/08/2015 A diner from Columbia, MD tried it.

• 6/20/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 6/03/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

China Wok is located near the cities of Garrison.
People found this by searching for: China Wok Owings Mills Menu, China Wok, China Wok Owings Mills, Md, China Wok Reisterstown Md, China Wok Owings Mills, China Wok Menu Owings Mills, and China Wok Groffs Mill.