China Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"They greet you when you come in."
HongryMan photo

HongryMan

Owings Mills, MD

Finger nail in food

My wife and I ordered from here a few times and the food was ok, but tonight’s order changed our mind. While I was chewing my food, I noticed a weird texture in my mouth. I took it out and realized it was a large finger nail I have been chewing on trying to swallow. Needless to say we will not be back there and I advise the same from you.

Chinese Parking Takeout

China Wok  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/13/2017 A diner from Windsor Mill, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    fast and good good
  • 9/25/2016 A diner from Arlington, VA tried it.

• 7/27/2016 A diner from Lanham, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    They greet you when you come in.
  • 7/07/2016 A diner from Owings Mills, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/11/2016 A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it.

• 1/17/2016 A diner from Pikesville, MD tried it.

• 8/13/2015 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/09/2015 A diner from Reisterstown, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/08/2015 A diner from Hyattsville, MD tried it.

• 6/20/2015 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.

China Wok is located near the cities of Garrison.
People found this by searching for: China Wok Owings Mills, China Wok Owings Mills Menu, Menu For China Wok In New Town, Md, China Wok, China Wok Menu Owings Mills, China Wok Groffs Mill, and China Wok Owings Mills, Md.