2012 S Sycamore St
Petersburg, VA 23805

China Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, American, Breakfast

China Wok is a Chinese, American, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Thanks"
"It’s good "
"just good food and accommodating! "
Cons
"Nothing"
Comments
"No"
  • 12/21/2018

A Chinese food lover from US tried it.

• 11/29/2018

A dining patron from Hampton, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/21/2018

A diner from GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/02/2018

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.

• 6/30/2018

A diner from Richmond, VA tried it.

• 6/30/2018

A dining patron from Colonial Heights, VA tried it.

• 6/15/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 4/12/2018

A Chinese food lover from Colonial Heights, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Thanks
  • 3/13/2018

A Chinese food lover from Stone Mountain, GA tried it.

• 3/04/2018

A diner from Richmond, VA tried it.

My experience at China Wok

Since I lived here in Virginia China wok has the best tasting fried chicken, the food is well prepared and the people are very friendly. China Wok makes the best sweet tea ever. I am truly pleased with their food. I have tried other places and they are not as delicious as the food at China Wok. I refuse to eat at any other Chinese restaurant . This one has one my heart. I live in Dinwiddie and we travel all the way to Petersburg just for China Wok. They are awesome.

117. Shrimp with Broccoli

My husband and I have purchased this one over 10 times, it’s truly magnificent.

120. Chicken Lo Mein

This item tasted good, when I bought it another time it tasted funny. Sometimes different cooks prepare meals differently than others.

15. Egg Drop Soup

Delicious! The best

2. Shrimp Egg Roll (1)

delicious and always fresh

Fried Chicken Wings ( 8 ) Plain

They have the best fried chicken and I love it. Better than Bo Jangles, it has flavor !

Chinese American Breakfast

China Wok  Restaurant Reviews

China Wok is located near the cities of Virginia State University, Colonial Heights, Va State Univ, Heights, and Ettrick.
People found this by searching for: China Wok Petersburg Va Menu, Chinese Near Me Delivery In Colonial Heights Va, China Wok Sycamore St Petersburg Va, China Wok Menu Petersburg Va, China Wok, Chinese Restaurants Near Me, China Wok Petersburg Va, China Wok Petersburg, Va, and China Wok Petersburg.